What's new

Can anyone help with this plz

I'm at a loss too, (sorry) but coincidentally one of my friends rang me yesterday, he's been using a nautilus X for about 2-3 years now, same coils, same liquid .... anyway, he rang me because he wanted advice on an RTA because he says he's been getting loads of coils over the last couple of months that haven't been lasting at all, sometimes not even a 2ml tank before they start tasting like crap. I don't know if the whole of china's coil manufacturing was shut down for so long this year they started boxing up rejects or something but there does seem to be more issues around stock coils these days. In my first couple of years of vaping using Kanger and Aspire coils I don't recall ever having a bad one.
The last vaporesso coils I got were crap,zlide ones are not much better so,you could be right.

I would email voopoo and contact them on social media, give them the batch numbers and see what they say.

They should not be burning out that quickly.

DEE

Yip that is me done with stock coils. I was on rebuildables but something about the pnp tank appealed to me and I was impressed with it at first but it’s not lasted long. I’d heard mixed reviews about the rebuildable pnp base so back to the RTAs for me. Don’t anyone let me consider buying a stock coil tank again

I tried building a couple of years sgo and it wasnt for me. Im really at a loss. I dont get how they were so good before but now are rubbish. Im still having the problem with them, iv tried ordering from a couple of different sites and buying from a shop and all the same so it must be a manufacturing issue. Ill try emailing voopoo see if they have any ideas. As i said in original post, im using same juice and wattage and nic strength so i can't think what else it could be.

Had a super quick reply from voopoo but they just suggest what im already doing ‍♀️♀️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210113-101550_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210113-101550_Outlook.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 37
The rebuidable rta pod for the drag may be your best option.
Plenty here to talk you through the process.
Once you have a coil in it's really only going to need changing occasionally and you can rework every few days.
I think I've seen this conversation for every popular coil type at different points over the year's.
there always seems to be periods of poor coil quality.

Back
Top Bottom