Vape Superstore
What's new

Can anyone help with this plz

katiebell

Initiate
Hi all. I originally started vaping almost 6 years ago. Started with the cheap epen type and worked up from there and ended up sub ohm vaping different tanks and mods. 2 Christmases ago i stupidly went back to smoking and smoked again for 6 months before getting back to vaping. Started off small again and a couple of months ago i got the drag x podmod. I was loving this and coils were lasting around 5-7 days which i was fine with. Was using the pnp 0.8 ohm coils with darkstar tropical thunder juice mixed at 50/50 at 3mg nic. Always brought coils from same vendor on amazon and coils are always genuine as i check them.
Sorry for that boring bit just wanted to say im not a newbie but im stumped at what im doing wrong. Im ising same coils and juice at same watts but the last couple of packs of coils iv had have been burning out within a couple of hours and i just dont get it. Im priming and leaving to stand for at least 20 mins as usual. Last night i left it 2 hours before vaping it and its sti burning out. Coils say 12-18w but i use on 10w. Any help greatly appreciated.

Royal Flush Vape
Thats what i thought at first but its happened with 3 packs of 5 now and im at a loss too think what it can be

AcmeFog
I’m in the totally same boat. Pnp pods were cracking, lasting about 10 days and now mines are burning out within a day. I’m using the 0.2 coils well within the recommended wattage, priming them for longer than I normally would. Going to end up giving up with them which is a shame because the flavour was really good. They have went to shit. @VOOPOO

Temperatures can play a big part on the viscosity of juice.
If you're drawing the current outside air temperature accros the coils with a tank thats already cold I'd say coils burning out too quickly is quite possible.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Temperatures can play a big part on the viscosity of juice.
If you're drawing the current outside air temperature accros the coils with a tank thats already cold I'd say coils burning out too quickly is quite possible.
That’s probably true but I’m working from home just now so I’ve been indoors. They are burning out ridiculously quick. I am using the same juice I always use. Don’t know why they have changed so much

That’s probably true but I’m working from home just now so I’ve been indoors. They are burning out ridiculously quick. I am using the same juice I always use. Don’t know why they have changed so much
Maybe a QC issue.

Vape Green
Thats what i thought at first but its happened with 3 packs of 5 now and im at a loss too think what it can be

I'm at a loss too, (sorry) but coincidentally one of my friends rang me yesterday, he's been using a nautilus X for about 2-3 years now, same coils, same liquid .... anyway, he rang me because he wanted advice on an RTA because he says he's been getting loads of coils over the last couple of months that haven't been lasting at all, sometimes not even a 2ml tank before they start tasting like crap. I don't know if the whole of china's coil manufacturing was shut down for so long this year they started boxing up rejects or something but there does seem to be more issues around stock coils these days. In my first couple of years of vaping using Kanger and Aspire coils I don't recall ever having a bad one.

These kinds of issues is why I started using rebuildable atomisers.

Vape Club
Yep. If the OP is up to it then rebuildables are a guaranteed way of avoiding this problem. You'll have no one else to blame but yourself if your coils are crap!

Seriously though, once they are up and running, I'd recommend rebuildables to just about anyone as the way to "do vaping". You get a much better (and cheaper) vaping experience. It does require some time and dexterity however, so it's not for everyone I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom