What's new

Bypass & VPC Mode Geekvape Aegis

Sp3ckyh0td0g81

Achiever
so ive been having a play around with these 2 features on the mod.

My understanding on these is Bypass mode is sort of like a mech mod but with protections still in place, i used it once and it read my battery at 3.9v and let me vape on it but i couldnt get much more info online about this one so left it alone, can any of you knowledgeable apes shed any more light?

VPC (Variable Power Curve) i tried to find out if thats what the letters stand for but im assuming it is as i couldnt get that info either and nothing in the manual. you can set your watts in 5 different values which I am assuming it 1 second each. It is done all on the VPC mode screen and is very easy to set up and shows the watt curve on the screen itself. seemed to work fine in giving me a quick ramp up to start then tailing off near the end of my draw to avoid burning my cotton.

has anyone else got a better understanding of these functions and how to get the best out of them? i am usually a straight up Wattage man but was intrigued more than anything how these worked and wanted to try them out,

Did you find out any more on this sp3cky ??
I picked up an Aegis today & the user manual is as much use as a chocolate teapot...
I've looked online & as you say there is very little info on it (especially the bypass mode)
Cheers.

VPC (Variable Power Control) allows you to set your Preferred wattage between levels basically so if you’re someone who says are usually Vape at 50 but I want to be able to rip at 130 you said you levels so you can slowly mature to the higher wattage

I just purchased an AEGIS and am quite happy with it. I am new to the VPC mode as well and it seems I can tail off my vape at lower watt to save on coil. I have been having problems burning the cotton on my tobeco supertank .5 coils lately at 30 w. I Consciously try not to chain vape so not sure why is happening. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Aegis Legend.Instruction booklet is a joke.Does anyone know a way to walk me through the set up mode.I'm on the wattage page.can't proceed/Help

I just purchased an AEGIS and am quite happy with it. I am new to the VPC mode as well and it seems I can tail off my vape at lower watt to save on coil. I have been having problems burning the cotton on my tobeco supertank .5 coils lately at 30 w. I Consciously try not to chain vape so not sure why is happening. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
I got tired of buying and replacing coils every couple of days so bought a fireluke pro mesh tank and love it! Best thing, no regrets fireluke promesh is awesome!

I have been messing about with VPC and VTC on my Rev sport. I think VPC (variable power control) is like having TC for non TC coils, e.g. in VPC mode it brings up a screen with what looks like a graphic equalizer with 7 sliders, So on my kanthal 0.6ohm coil i set the first to 30w second to 28w and the rest to 25w so it starts at 30w and as i fire it reduces in 1 second increments down to 25w BUT! my average puff is about 3-4 seconds so only the first 4 sliders are gonna get used. what is the point of all this i hear you say? well don`t ask me i have no fecking idea, apart from the fact you can drop off the power as you puff.

VTC as i understand it is the same as above but for TC coils, it just drops or increases the temp as you vape depending on how you set your Graphic equalizer power curve thingymabob.

Main advantage i can see is it could save battery power or something and stuff.

I might be totally wrong about all this, but its how i see it and if i am wrong i don`t care so there.

I know this reply is a little late here, but from what I understand, bypass mode is simply a way to directly use AC or DC power while circumventing the batteries to reduce wear and prevent damage to the mod and batteries, as well as supply a more consistent cloud with each puff.
I could be wrong and would still request enlightenment if that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom