What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Broke my Fasttech Cherry - Customs Charges?

I must have been an unlucky one. Placed my 1st order with Ft. Ordered coils for the Falcon valued $41 over a month ago. Just received a royal mail card through the door to collect them and pay £11.06 customs charge.

Suddenly the coils were not such a good deal and considering it took over a month too!

My other order hasn't arrived yet, but I am going to refuse it if they apply charges as it's not worth it.

It seems a lottery at the moment.

My other order hasn't arrived yet, but I am going to refuse it if they apply charges as it's not worth it.

It seems a lottery at the moment.

They told me if I let it go back to them they will deduct 8 dollars for the shipping from my refund - cheeky shites. I sent them a wordy reply but it was after business hours on Friday so we shall see what happens. Think they were more amicable at first till the issue probably arose hundreds of times and now they’re playing hard ball.

They told me if I let it go back to them they will deduct 8 dollars for the shipping from my refund - cheeky shites. I sent them a wordy reply but it was after business hours on Friday so we shall see what happens. Think they were more amicable at first till the issue probably arose hundreds of times and now they’re playing hard ball.

If you paid using paypal just claim it.

Back
Top Bottom