What's new

Bottle Rental

I appreciate the advice, but would really like to hear from someone with a legal background.
Yes, I'm renting a bottle to a friend.
I'm not convinced a judge would be worried about the contents, while my mixes would be unregistered, I'm not sure they would be illegal.
Why bother asking then .? I'm not selling cocaine that just happens to be in the tiny plastic bag I'm selling

A good bit of advice I was given:

If you don't want people to know you're doing something iffy........ Don't tell anyone.
Also never EVER post it on the Internet where anyone at all can read it.

Looks like your not qualified at all or you wouldn't be on here with your crazy idea and contradictory posts.
Hey, bigmouth, I never claimed to be legally qualified, if I was I wouldn't have asked for advice.
Contradictory posts? Please explain.

Hey, bigmouth, I never claimed to be legally qualified, if I was I wouldn't have asked for advice.
Contradictory posts? Please explain.
Good luck renting bottles out and good luck with the tax man,man [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

Sweetness... sweetness I was only joking when I said, I’d like to smash every tooth in your head...

I love the smell of bullshit in the morning.

Ooh, there's an idea. Been DIYing for a while now and a bullshit recipe sounds like an interesting challenge. Are there synthetic bullshit flavourings available or should I try distilling the real thing?

I love the smell of bullshit in the morning.

Ooh, there's an idea. Been DIYing for a while now and a bullshit recipe sounds like an interesting challenge. Are there synthetic bullshit flavourings available or should I try distilling the real thing?
Just start a bottle rental company and you will have all the bullshit you need [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom