What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bottle Rental

I would appreciate it if you didn't tell everyone of my new business as I've just had to move onto a new street as I nearly got busted on my last street

Ps I am not a drug dealer

Don’t worry, hiring out cling film is perfectly legal as far as I know...

Well iv just finished reading 8 pages of this shit and all I can figure out from it is a Facebook juice sellers ass is twitching cos he thinks he's gonna get caught [emoji23]

Well iv just finished reading 8 pages of this shit and all I can figure out from it is a Facebook juice sellers ass is twitching cos he thinks he's gonna get caught [emoji23]

Na not at all, he’s a plastic bottle hire guy. Nothing to worry about here...!

How has this thread made 7 pages!? It's such a none point.

I really thought I'd been ripped off there, the thread has only 2 pages. Then I remembered I have my threads set to 50 posts. The answer, I'm sad to say, is because it's funny.

100% this. No way on earth his arse would be chewing on his gruds over abit of dishing your mates some juice out.

Bloody hell, mates and workmates owe me a fortune. They never return my bottles I've gave them their free liquid in. I'm off to print up some rental invoices and add some late fees.

You had advice from someone with a legal background. It was free advice.

Go see a lawyer and pay £180+ ph to speak with one who will say the same.

Please, do not tag or quote me in this thtead again; all good legal bods know when to walk away from someone who isnt listening.

Thanks for the advice, I was unaware that you were legally qualified.
You didn't say.
I won't bother you again

Thanks for the advice, I was unaware that you were legally qualified.
You didn't say.
I won't bother you again
Looks like your not qualified at all or you wouldn't be on here with your crazy idea and contradictory posts.

Back
Top Bottom