What's new

Bottle Rental

Thing is, I've been getting 72 nic by registering as a business.
I don't want the "business" to show any profit (or sales for that matter)
So don't put any money from sales into the business bank account then. Use it as spending money.

Hang on, are you keeping accounts for this, or something? Are you actually treating your DIY as a business?!

I appreciate the advice, but would really like to hear from someone with a legal background.
Yes, I'm renting a bottle to a friend.
I'm not convinced a judge would be worried about the contents, while my mixes would be unregistered, I'm not sure they would be illegal.

You had advice from someone with a legal background. It was free advice.

Go see a lawyer and pay £180+ ph to speak with one who will say the same.

Please, do not tag or quote me in this thtead again; all good legal bods know when to walk away from someone who isnt listening.

^^^^Got to agree^^^^
Classic ask a question but dont like the answer.
Argue about it.

How has this thread made 7 pages!? It's such a none point.

Bottle rental = daft unnecessary idea.

Also, you charge your mates £4/£5 for 30ml!?!?!?! That's abit steep.... 30ml of liquid at 3mg costs me around... £1 in material. However, I give it away, so what do I know! I should be charging them for wear to the knife I use to remove dripper tops....

We were really worried there was a heroin dealer moved into our street. Luckily it turned out he was just renting out little bits of cling film.

We were really worried there was a heroin dealer moved into our street. Luckily it turned out he was just renting out little bits of cling film.

I would appreciate it if you didn't tell everyone of my new business as I've just had to move onto a new street as I nearly got busted on my last street

Ps I am not a drug dealer

I would appreciate it if you didn't tell everyone of my new business as I've just had to move onto a new street as I nearly got busted on my last street

Ps I am not a drug dealer

I hear you buy your cling film from Waitrose those.... Really high end stuff you supply.

PS. That exactly what a drug dealer would say ;)

Can your mates get free juice, if they bring my own bottles?
If the answer is no, then you you are not really giving away juice free, you are selling it.

Back
Top Bottom