What's new

Bottle Rental

not many, but interest is growing.
I started off with 1 guy in work.
Now there's 4 guys in work and some of their friends, maybe 7 people in total.
isn't it like baking cakes for someone, and getting paid for your efforts and materials?

You forgot the huge fees for testing the juices so they can be submitted - we've been round this topic before on here and know what we're talking about...
But surely, everything that you buy has already been tested etc. so why would you need to test again. Just like cosmetic testing, they've previously tested on bunny rabbits in the 1960s so therefore don't need to re-test. That's how Body Shop got round it.

Started reading the thread with a chuckle thinking " how did I miss this" now just wondering , how I'm ever getting that time back [emoji1]

Started reading the thread with a chuckle thinking " how did I miss this" now just wondering , how I'm ever getting that time back [emoji1]

Don’t worry, just think about it this way. You rented the time, the posts you were reading during that time were a free gift.

you know when you come across something that's so......
'What the f...?!:hmm:' that your brain just completely crashes, like a computer would when data becomes corrupt and cant be processed???
Yknow???
This is that...
Right now...
:banghead:
Mind....BLOWN

I have a draw full of empty 10ml bottles for rent if anyone is interested £2 each rent forever, they still have 10ml residue of eliquid in them all so will need cleaning out, pm me your fav flavs and NIC strength with your rental request as I am just curious but please don't ask me to mix any liquid for the empties as I am not a licensed trader.

Back
Top Bottom