What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bored, locked in, and buying vape stuff just for fun

Kingpo2000

Postman
Anyone else out there found themselves bored as fook, having gone through tv and films and got bored of that, cleaned, re-coiled and wicked every rda/rta/tank they own, and just thought sod it - and spent a fortune on non-essential new mods and rda's, purely out of boredom!? I bought juice too, but that was needed, but just so many tempting deals and shinyitis then getting the better of me!!!!

This lockdown is going to end up costing me a fortune :2thumbsup:

Hope everyone is keeping well

Same here mate made shit loads of coils polished my mechs and polished them again cleaned all my RDAs and rebuilt em cant buy anything at the moment as skint till next week :(

forgot it was payday yesterday, maybe subconsciously thats why i was keen to do it :18:

you've got a good idea in there tho, might as well learn to make my own coils, currently just buy pre-bought as still cheap enough but i really should take advantage of this me time and learn a new skill!!

forgot it was payday yesterday, maybe subconsciously thats why i was keen to do it :18:

you've got a good idea in there tho, might as well learn to make my own coils, currently just buy pre-bought as still cheap enough but i really should take advantage of this me time and learn a new skill!!
That's the spirit.

Not buying vape stuff but well board, the other day I checked out my vape stash and recon I could last out a good couple of years or more hardware wise, juice maybe six months or over, no footie matches to go to so not spending owt really.

im in a similar position, but with no footy/pub, me and some mates did video chat last night and were betting on horse racing in Florida, honestly its mad what we've let ourselves become. might even have a flutter on that virtual grand national :18:

I MISS SPORT!!

I'm skint so I have ended up appreciating my years of panic buying and stockpiling mods, tanks, accessories etc. so I am bringing some out of retirement.

Made me appreciate some of my forgotten gems that were superb but fell by the wayside.

Really enjoying sorting through them all but I still can't bring myself to count or photograph them all :18:

I'm also enjoying the guilt free time spent making coils and wicking up RDA's & RTA's.

I've got nothing to review at the moment but considering reviewing some 'Golden Oldies'

I'm guilty of doing that too, over time i get something new and 'better' which makes me forget about some cracking kit and it gets left to gather dust, until moments like this!

fallen back in love with the drop and drop solo because of this so thats a bonus, they're like new bits of kit to me again

Back
Top Bottom