What's new

Boosting a Shortfill?

You could also add one 18nic shot, taking it to 110 at 1.5 aprox and the rest in 72mg (7.3ml) for a slightly more concentrated flavour. The world is your oyster!! :p
Screenshot_2018-04-20-19-38-41.jpg

Flavour is fine the way I'm doing it, thanks for all the help though. :)

You rock!

why didnt you just put 10ml of nic and 10ml of vg/pg in then? instead of using the nic shots, adding more than 120ml will dillute the flavour a little
Do you think the difference would be noticable? I'm using 72mg nic to make 3mg shortfills and I wondered if they flavors would be a little to strong as they are designed for 10ml nic shots. In the end, I figure I won't be able to notice the difference.

Do you think the difference would be noticable? I'm using 72mg nic to make 3mg shortfills and I wondered if they flavors would be a little to strong as they are designed for 10ml nic shots. In the end, I figure I won't be able to notice the difference.

erm, would depend on the flavour I would think, but I'd definitely prefer a stronger taste than a weaker one, you can always top up with vg and see which you prefer

I've been bumping 3mg juice with 72 to 8 and sometimes 10mg for mtl and, to be honest, nothing drastic... But whether you go up or down there will always be a difference regardless of how marginal. That's why Manabush only sell nic shots of Manabush juice in 18mg rather than "pure" 18 nic... I suffer from vapours tongue from hell so am the worst to advise anyway! :)

Where do you get the 72% nicotine as i can only find 18% 10ml nic shots?

It’s not available anymore to consumers due to the TPD. Consumers can only buy bottles containing nic up to 20mg to a max of 10ml.

Lots of people stocked up prior to the new legislation coming in to play, which is why it’s still discussed a bit on here.

It’s not available anymore to consumers due to the TPD. Consumers can only buy bottles containing nic up to 20mg to a max of 10ml.

Lots of people stocked up prior to the new legislation coming in to play, which is why it’s still discussed a bit on here.
Ah so no nicotine black market thats a shame.

Back
Top Bottom