What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bonza RDA

KSteppy

Postman
hi guy. Ive just seen the bonza rda and i love the look of it. I want to buy this.

This will be my first rda so i was wondering if i will be alright with building this. It looks fairly simple.

Do you think this looks like a good rda for someones first rda.

2017 Is a good time to buy a RDA. The Bonza is purposely built to accommodate builds with ease. I'm currently waiting to order one as they're preorder everywhere I've seen. Sam the Vaping Bogan did a show and tell I'd recommend checking out on YouTube. It looks to be a very nice piece with a 7mm deep juice well, smooth afc and 810 compatible drip tips.

Yeah mate i saw the video thats where i saw the rda. It just looks nice and simple. I think im gonna have to pick one up.

Was looking at this myself for a new rda so what are you thoughts on flavour etc.

Thanx I'll take your word . The style of it is pretty cool as well. I'm currently using the Wondervape Rda which is pretty nice for flavour and I really like the look of the bonza so Def gonna be my next purchase.

I just got mine this week from flea Bay, 23 quid well spent imo, it's only my second rda, after a dead rabbit I got last month, which I also love. I was always apprehensive of building and am still terrified of mech mods but I've really taken to it, I got a second hand coil master kit and it's made the Vaping journey new and exciting again, so much so that I just bought my first regulated squonker and am now venturing down that avenue I've had it with stock coils that last a day and a half, I went for the silver bonza to pair up with my revenant, I do love things to match, if only I invested as much in my camera lol
IMG_20171207_164429.jpg

Its a very good RDA, but it needs big coils to get the best out of it for both flavour and vapor production. The post are very simple to use with big coils but I imagine they might be a but of a pain with smaller round wire builds. Not that I've tried any smaller builds mind you.

Got mine about a week ago mate from 3fvape... 100% recommend it [emoji1] clouds are nice, flavour is great and it just feels right [emoji38] definitely get one!! [emoji3]

Attachments

• IMG_20171204_125208.jpg
    IMG_20171204_125208.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom