What's new

Boiled Egg Patina Results

Cheers bakedclouds , have been thinking about it for a while, was waiting for Vapingwithtwisted420 to do a vid, but you beat him to it :thankssign:

The pic doesn't really do it justice, it does look sweet, and with THOB copper it finishes it nicely!
NathanielFT it should come off with some elbow grease and a capecod cloth, as it is only a heavy patina. (*but don't quote me on that)

Cheers

DGT

Cheers bakedclouds , have been thinking about it for a while, was waiting for Vapingwithtwisted420 to do a vid, but you beat him to it :thankssign:

The pic doesn't really do it justice, it does look sweet, and with THOB copper it finishes it nicely!
NathanielFT it should come off with some elbow grease and a capecod cloth, as it is only a heavy patina. (*but don't quote me on that)

Cheers

DGT

Thanks DGT, gona do it this with my 4nine when it gets here so thanks for posting this bakedclouds, in fact double thanks as u da man who supplied my first mech and got me into them :D

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I recently copper plated my reading specs...and they are going straight in the egg after seeing this.
Looks great.

Back
Top Bottom