What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Blu Pro

Hello I'm hoping you can help me I've searched what feels like the whole internet and you are the only person I've found who seams to hold any answers I have the blu pro got it a month ago I like it it has stopped me smoking I have no complaint other than price of the cartomisers so I began mu search to find the problem of threading then I read it post I ordered some CE5 hoping they would fit as they do Yours but they dont' they are too big just won't screw on but they dont look like yours on the bottom I'm new to this have you a adaptor or have I just ordered the wrong thing ? Is there different CE5 ? I'l try attach a pic View attachment 158171 View attachment 158172
Hi Sarah and welcome to the Planet.
ill tag @speedfreek67 to answer that one as i have the older blu battery and its a different fitting.

Hi Sarah and welcome to the Planet.
ill tag @speedfreek67 to answer that one as i have the older blu battery and its a different fitting.
Ok thanks very much I'm new to vaping and possibly bought wrong carts I'll post a pic of my battery too I'm not ready to upgrade again as I started with the myblu offer they released and then upgraded to this which I suspect they were hoping but not happy paying a fiver every other week or so for the cart lol I am happy I've quit tho for my helath I have pretty bad asthma and feel better already . Just really wanna be able to change the carts cheaper or happy to learn to change coils etc just use this battery as it does last well

Attachments

• 1524158170744757291903.jpg
    1524158170744757291903.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
Ok thanks very much I'm new to vaping and possibly bought wrong carts I'll post a pic of my battery too I'm not ready to upgrade again as I started with the myblu offer they released and then upgraded to this which I suspect they were hoping but not happy paying a fiver every other week or so for the cart lol I am happy I've quit tho for my helath I have pretty bad asthma and feel better already . Just really wanna be able to change the carts cheaper or happy to learn to change coils etc just use this battery as it does last well
the blu cartos were a rip off as they leaked witin 2 months and you had to change the whole head.
luckily i was pointed in the direction of the fuse and their cartos were wayyyy better and use a real dual 1.6 coil which lasts for ages. last one i put in was in december and its tasting its on its way out now so a good 4 months with one coil.
just in case you cant find cartos to fit the newer blu battery might be worth cutting your losses and going for one of these as your clearo in picture above may even fit https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=drugstore&field-keywords=vapouriz+fuse

Hello I'm hoping you can help me I've searched what feels like the whole internet and you are the only person I've found who seams to hold any answers I have the blu pro got it a month ago I like it it has stopped me smoking I have no complaint other than price of the cartomisers so I began mu search to find the problem of threading then I read it post I ordered some CE5 hoping they would fit as they do Yours but they dont' they are too big just won't screw on but they dont look like yours on the bottom I'm new to this have you a adaptor or have I just ordered the wrong thing ? Is there different CE5 ? I'l try attach a pic View attachment 158171 View attachment 158172
I'm not sure what to say. Does your Blu Pro look like the one in my pictures or in MrDj's pictures?

the blu cartos were a rip off as they leaked witin 2 months and you had to change the whole head.
luckily i was pointed in the direction of the fuse and their cartos were wayyyy better and use a real dual 1.6 coil which lasts for ages. last one i put in was in december and its tasting its on its way out now so a good 4 months with one coil.
just in case you cant find cartos to fit the newer blu battery might be worth cutting your losses and going for one of these as your clearo in picture above may even fit https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=drugstore&field-keywords=vapouriz+fuse
I have only had the one cart the one that came with it I was lucky and got a 20 pound free voucher so ordered 4 more until I can find more suitable I hope the guy on here is able to help. If not id consider a new pen but would want a larger longer battery like the blu that's got a micro usb charge port I had a standard charge port in past as didn't like it and didn' like the short dinky battery size I quite like the full size of the blu pro fo you have any other suggestions?? Thanks

I'm not sure what to say. Does your Blu Pro look like the one in my pictures or in MrDj's pictures?
It looks like yours I believe I'll post some more pics
15241639338441328821943.jpg
15241639871241992157698.jpg

Attachments

• 15241640498041162849631.jpg
    15241640498041162849631.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 35
  • 15241641047222071545655.jpg
    15241641047222071545655.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 30
  • 1524164164517117241220.jpg
    1524164164517117241220.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 52
Well, I bought mine during the transition period when they changed things. The thing is, I'm not sure whether mine has the new design cover with the old threading, or the new threading. I was going by what MrDj said, that the old design doesn't fit EGO threaded clearomisers, but according to this review, which shows the old design, it did fit EGO threading (which is what the CE5 and the ET and ET-S clearomisers had)

http://www.ecigclick.co.uk/blu-pro-kit-review/

It looks like the threading on the top of yours is smaller than mine, which might explain why the CE5 doesn't fit.

I suppose it makes sense, that a big manufacturer like Blu would start out with an EGO thread and then change to a proprietary thread to make more money from their clearomiser sales, but that doesn't explain why MrDj's old one didn't have a standard EGO thread.

Sorry if my post misled you, but this whole issue is very confusing. As far as I can make out, the Blue DID used to be EGO, then changed to non-EGO fittings, but what do I know? All I know is EGO threaded tanks like the K-1, ET, ET-S and CE5 definitely fitted and worked on mine.

If you want to use the CE5's you should be able to pick up an EGO battery somewhere pretty cheaply.

Well, I bought mine during the transition period when they changed things. The thing is, I'm not sure whether mine has the new design cover with the old threading, or the new threading. I was going by what MrDj said, that the old design doesn't fit EGO threaded clearomisers, but according to this review, which shows the old design, it did fit EGO threading (which is what the CE5 and the ET and ET-S clearomisers had)

http://www.ecigclick.co.uk/blu-pro-kit-review/

It looks like the threading on the top of yours is smaller than mine, which might explain why the CE5 doesn't fit.

I suppose it makes sense, that a big manufacturer like Blu would start out with an EGO thread and then change to a proprietary thread to make more money from their clearomiser sales, but that doesn't explain why MrDj's old one didn't have a standard EGO thread.

Sorry if my post misled you, but this whole issue is very confusing. As far as I can make out, the Blue DID used to be EGO, then changed to non-EGO fittings, but what do I know? All I know is EGO threaded tanks like the K-1, ET, ET-S and CE5 definitely fitted and worked on mine.

If you want to use the CE5's you should be able to pick up an EGO battery somewhere pretty cheaply.
Mine is neither of the batteries in tjat review it has a cube type design on the bottom that indicates battery level and I believe it is 1100 Mah is there another kit you would reccomend similar I could get wirh a similar style battery or is there another cart I could try that' smaller? Like I say I'm new to this so pretty clueless

I have just tried an aspire et-s with the blu Pro battery and it doesn't fit . Totally different fitting.
i was only agreeing with this person on post 8 as someone else at work had a aspire head and that didnt screw onto mine.
the white one is a Ego T and fits all 3 of these clearos the same as the blu battery.

soz about pic quality

Image7591526866581695418.jpg
Image2608102604683795148.jpg

Back
Top Bottom