What's new

Blu Pro

They must have changed something then.

An ET, an ET-S and a CE5
1519153917265.jpg
1519153975877.jpg
1519154025593.jpg

I bought this Blu Pro in December 2016. When I read up on it people were saying EGO clearos didn't fit, but when I took it into a local vape shop a CE5 worked perfectly.

I think they changed the design around that time.

1519154590096.jpg

I have just tried an aspire et-s with the blu Pro battery and it doesn't fit . Totally different fitting.
I think they changed the fitting in October/November of 2016. When did you buy yours?

Anyway, my advice was for the OP, who was presumably going to be getting new stock from Blu, nearly a year after they changed the fitting.

I know that some shops were selling old stock for a while, so there was a period around the end of 2016 / start of 2017 when it was a lottery which type you would get.

mine arrived on 19th feb 2015 so 3 years ago today.
the clearo is the fuse linked above.
ive never tried any other cleros but only going by what ive read on the forums that certain ones dont fit due to different threading.

Image385779363477596960.jpg

mine arrived on 19th feb 2015 so 3 years ago today.
the clearo is the fuse linked above.
ive never tried any other cleros but only going by what ive read on the forums that certain ones dont fit due to different threading.

View attachment 152958
Yup, that's the old model Blu Pro. The newer one, which I got at the end of 2016, is compatible with the ET, ET-S, CE5 and similar clearos.

thats good to know (i think) :D
the fuse coils work a dream and last a good 3 months and its used daily at work.
as the fuse fits my older version i wonder if it will fit the newer one as they must have changed the treading.

thats good to know (i think) :D
the fuse coils work a dream and last a good 3 months and its used daily at work.
as the fuse fits my older version i wonder if it will fit the newer one as they must have changed the treading.
I don't think it will fit. Blu also changed their clearomisers in 2016, to fit the "generation 2016" blu pro batteries, and the old clearos wouldn't fit the newer blue pro. I know, as I got a shop to open the old clearomiser to see if it would fit on my new style battery.

So the Fuse must have the same threading as the old Blu Pro, which means it shouldn't fit on the new blu pro.

They must have changed something then.

An ET, an ET-S and a CE5View attachment 152943View attachment 152944View attachment 152946
Hello I'm hoping you can help me I've searched what feels like the whole internet and you are the only person I've found who seams to hold any answers I have the blu pro got it a month ago I like it it has stopped me smoking I have no complaint other than price of the cartomisers so I began mu search to find the problem of threading then I read it post I ordered some CE5 hoping they would fit as they do Yours but they dont' they are too big just won't screw on but they dont look like yours on the bottom I'm new to this have you a adaptor or have I just ordered the wrong thing ? Is there different CE5 ? I'l try attach a pic
15241454158041087055644.jpg
15241454763852141607648.jpg

Back
Top Bottom