What's new

Blu Pro

Blackhack

Achiever
I've been offered a "Mentoring" job for a couple of months advising and mentoring a group of prospective smoking quitters.
The program is being run by a group of addiction counselors who are being funded by Blu Pro which I believe are "Big Tobacco"
I have no knowledge of "Blu Pro ", but I'm hoping that someone here might have owned or used one in the past...

Anyone with any info ???

I quit smoking last december using a Blu Pro. It's basically an Ego battery with a proprietary clearomiser on top, a bit like a CE4. The clearomiser doesn't allow you to change the coil, you have to buy a new clearomiser every 2-3 weeks. It takes liquid that is 70PG. The clearomiser is top fill, and I think the battery puts out around 4.2 volts.

You can stick an Aspire ET-S or CE5 clearomiser on top of the battery, using 1.6 ohm Aspire BVC coils, if you don't want to use the Blue clearomisers.

blu were one called sky cig https://www.blu.com/en/GB
tried most of their cig a likes back in the day which were pants but i actually gave up smoking after 37 years with their pro pen type using 18mg NRG red bull. all their juices were 100%PG but no idea now.
after 2 weeks i bought a istick and nautilus and never looked back. i still use the blu battery at work but their clearos are crap and leak after a month so bought a vaporizer fuse clearo which has a real replacable coil in it and is much better.
and yes they were bought out by big tobacco.

I'm kinda stuck with the groups vape gear, I'm not holding my breath for a high success rate, but If I can get one or two off the fags I'll be happy.....It pays shit money, but might be enough for a decent mod or something, and to be honest I'd do it for nothing if I thought I'd free some poor soul from smoking.

I'm not sure why a tobacco selling company would want to get their customers off cigs onto a cigalike device which will inevitably lead to them either quitting (which is great) or moving on to exploring the rest of the vaping equipment out there.
:hmm::hmm::hmm:

I've now quite smoking TWICE. 18 months apart. Both times using the Blu Pro pen with Blu's blueberry and classic tobacco juices mixed 50/50 for flavour plus throat hit.

Last edited:
Someone will post the link below, as I can't Google it.

(There's a database floating about of which juice manufacturers make liquids for other companies, as part of the tpd registration)

I'm pretty sure blu/sky cig are using hangsen.

I quit smoking last december using a Blu Pro. It's basically an Ego battery with a proprietary clearomiser on top, a bit like a CE4. The clearomiser doesn't allow you to change the coil, you have to buy a new clearomiser every 2-3 weeks. It takes liquid that is 70PG. The clearomiser is top fill, and I think the battery puts out around 4.2 volts.

You can stick an Aspire ET-S or CE5 clearomiser on top of the battery, using 1.6 ohm Aspire BVC coils, if you don't want to use the Blue clearomisers.
I have just tried an aspire et-s with the blu Pro battery and it doesn't fit . Totally different fitting.

Just looking at the website for this device, £4.99 for 10ml juice "only compatible with blue pro device" Good advice to give a smoker trying to quit imo would be yeah get a blue pro device, then go to b+m bargains and get your 10ml eliquids for £0.95p.
£4.99 for 10ml or £499 per litre is not an attractive way to tempt a smoker to start vaping, it's a positive step in the right direction but not as good as a step as it should or needs to be, imho.

I'm not sure why a tobacco selling company would want to get their customers off cigs onto a cigalike device which will inevitably lead to them either quitting (which is great) or moving on to exploring the rest of the vaping equipment out there.
:hmm::hmm::hmm:
The profit on vaping is much higher than cigarettes for tobacco companies, that's why they want in. And most vapers don't move on/ explore. A lot of people who start on ego/CE4 setups tend to stay there.

We are the minority.

Back
Top Bottom