What's new

Blu offering new pod starter kit for £1

I've got one a few days ago. Brilliant brilliant stealth vape. Refill easy. Wish I could buy more for a quid. Have a few friends I'd like to give to. Easily refilled with decent juice. I've vape for a few years and got loads of more expensive kit Inc dna but think these work amazingly.

I've got one a few days ago. Brilliant brilliant stealth vape. Refill easy. Wish I could buy more for a quid. Have a few friends I'd like to give to. Easily refilled with decent juice. I've vape for a few years and got loads of more expensive kit Inc dna but think these work amazingly.
I gave mine away to my Carer for her 16yo daughter to try. Told her to switch out the minging tobacco flavour for one of the juices I've already given her lol

Have to stick my neck out here and say how impressed I am with the MyBlu and the customer service.

I jumped on the original offer and vaped it like it was going out of fashion. Refilled my pods numerous times and it kept on going.

Last Sunday, it finally stopped taking a charge. Contacted Blu via their web chat and within 5 minutes, I had a new device and free pods on their way to me for the princely sum of nowt. Not a penny.

Lot to be said about customer service and backing your product.

I just bought one in a supermarket for a tenner. Not quite a quid, but cheap enough to not care if it's shit. Quite like it so far. The included pod is too strong for me as I only vape 3mg but I've just seen that they do lower mg pods so I'm going to crack on with those. Should be good car/golf course vape icon_thumbsup.gif

Mine gave up the ghost after 2 weeks. Lucky the wife has one, mine now.

Just a heads up blu also just released a nic salt "intense line" which is 1.8%. It's not going to have that punch that many may be used to from the higher percentage salts out there...but if you're looking for something pre-filled that goes beyond the normal free base it does the trick. I tried it head to head vs. Juul and I felt the intense flavors had a much stronger throat hit and hit in general...then again I'm obviously biased.

I might try them again if they have an offer on the pods, but I wish they wouldn't put cooling additives in the fruity flavours.
Or at least mention if it contains it in the description so I can avoid

I might try them again if they have an offer on the pods, but I wish they wouldn't put cooling additives in the fruity flavours.
Or at least mention if it contains it in the description so I can avoid

Could you elaborate a bit more by what you mean about "cooling additives"?

Back
Top Bottom