What's new

Blu offering new pod starter kit for £1

@Jackymax you can refill it a few times, aye. I’ve even rewicked them which works quite well. But I’d advise against vaping the tobacco liquid that’s in it. It’s not good.
As soon as I saw the word tobacco I knew it was getting sinked lol :D I couldn't even get on with Manabush or Spiritwalker :(

Also make sure you wash the pod out properly before refilling or the tobacco flavour lingers.

Yes, you can refill the pod. And as I posted above BM2018 gives you the device and one pod delivered for £1. My mate ordered one yesterday.

Do you need to mess about with your PayPal account like last time to stop the subscription?

Do you need to mess about with your PayPal account like last time to stop the subscription?
You don't have to. But you can if you want. It's not actually a subscription. When you place your order on the Blu site the subscription service tick box is unchecked by default. So as long as you do not tick the box you will only receive what you order and nothing will be sent automatically in the future. But because of the way they bill you for the £1 (PP basically pre-authorise the payment) it does mean that they willl show up in your PP account under the payments section. If it bothers you then you can just remove them but it really makes no difference with them being there. You won't be billed again for anything unless you place another order or if you checked the subscription option on the Blu site when ordering. It's done that way to make it easier for Blu to bill the people who do actually sign up for the subscription service. Tis all.

I gave mine to my mum. She puffed on it twice and coughed up a lung. Happy she atleast tried it before completely disregarding it though. Think she’s happier on the smokes tbh

I do have other stuff on the way but I thought for a quid or so, why not.
Dont do tabacco's, it was more to play around with the pods on the cheap.

Aye it’s worth getting for a quid. I used it for a while but it went out of favour because I would get occasional dry huts and sometimes the draw activation was a bit flaky. It’s a great size, very small.

Back
Top Bottom