What's new

Blu offering new pod starter kit for £1

Is this offer still on?
Willing to pay a fiver but BT isnt getting £19,99 from me.

Is this offer still on?
Willing to pay a fiver but BT isnt getting £19,99 from me.
Not the same deal no. But if you use code BM2018 you get it for £1 delivered but no extra packets of pods. Just the device and one pod.

To be honest @bellyman , this wee device is alright but comparing it with the suorin air, it’s a bit disappointing. The prefilled liquid is horrid, you can refill them a few times, I’ve not been able to rebuild the pods after a couple of attempts. You can get the air for £20 and it’s much better in every way, I reckon. I know you have the breeze 2 and a couple of others on the way as well.

Not the same deal no. But if you use code BM2018 you get it for £1 delivered but no extra packets of pods. Just the device and one pod.
And the one pod is tobacco, but hoping I can empty and refill :)

To be honest @bellyman , this wee device is alright but comparing it with the suorin air, it’s a bit disappointing. The prefilled liquid is horrid, you can refill them a few times, I’ve not been able to rebuild the pods after a couple of attempts. You can get the air for £20 and it’s much better in every way, I reckon. I know you have the breeze 2 and a couple of others on the way as well.
But it's only a quid :D

@Jackymax you can refill it a few times, aye. I’ve even rewicked them which works quite well. But I’d advise against vaping the tobacco liquid that’s in it. It’s not good.

Ah sorry i misunderstood. I thought the code got you it for a fiver.
No worries. You basically get the same deal as before but without the extra two boxes of pods. So just the device and one pod and not 5 pods. For £1.

Back
Top Bottom