What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Blu offering new pod starter kit for £1

Mine is very poor, can get a good drag out of it, hit and miss unless I shove 1/2 the thin in my mouth, I'll try giving the battery a squeeze and see if that helps but I wont be recommending them to anyone....

Squeeze and it is a little better but still a bit hit and miss.

Is there a ulterior motive for this, I ask myself?

Buy Ecigs for a quid that dont work, therefore the majority will carry on smoking, win win for BAT.

Last edited:
Ordered one on Saturday but haven't got a dispatch email yet. It did say on their site that there may be a delay due to high demand. Probably everyone ordering multiples :D

I'm not sure the reducers fit the clones. Definitely don't fit the SXK. I ended up by an authentic because of this. I think the coppervape had a similar sized hole to the SXK, with the Tobeco being the widest (never seen one of those though)

If they end up redundant, I'll buy the from you for my Exocet
You're right, they don't fit :( But, like you, I'll probably buy an authentic from Germany... for me. ;)

As she can't build, I'll probably get her a mini nautilus to use. Tight draw, simple to fill, easy to get replacement coils. :)2

Tried the cherry, yep Parma violet and cherry!
Whipped up a 9mg 50:50 mix, re-wicked the pod........not too shabby.
Wife walked in, took one look and said "that looks perfect for me"
Easy come, easy go

2nd kit delivered today lemon eucalyptus is bloody great as it goes... More like lemon and lime..

well I received mine yesterday and dropped it down the gap where my handbrake is :18: for the two minutes that I used it I didn't think it was that bad :18:

I received mine yesterday. I'm not sure now if I want to give it to my colleague. I haven't tried it, but with the mixed feedback, I'm concerned it might put her off vaping forever :hmm:

Give her it, I reckon, it’s definitely good for somebody trying to get off the fags.

Although it might b nice to drain out the pods and put some nice tasting high strength 50:50 liquid in them for her.

Back
Top Bottom