What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Blu offering new pod starter kit for £1

Would be interested to hear you all got them who ordered 2 or 6 with a slight different address or name. Tried this 3 years ago when they were sky cig and even though different name and address the more than one were stopped as used same payment which was linked to account.
Got 2 this morning to same address just changed street to st n used missus name on 2nd

Bollocks. That's why I didn't bother but wished I had now. Oh well offer over.

I was struggling to get my pod to fire with a normal MTL draw. Couldn't find an obvious air hole. I realised that it draws from all around the gap between the pod and the body of the battery. My pods had a tiny bit of play. I gave the battery a bit of a squeeze, with the pod removed, now it fires much more readily and reliably with an MTL draw...

I ordered one Friday for my father in law. Got my brother in law off smoking (which is why i ended up with no gear haha) and its just my father in law now. He doesn't like the type of stuff i use as it makes him cough apperently so hoping this is better suited to him.

No dispatch email though.....

Mine arrived today and after extensive testing..........well, 5 minutes

Auto draw only works intermittently, even with a full on extra thick McMilkshake drag.
Decided to try some Ginger, should be fairly distinctive I thought, I'm getting Parma Violets and Ginger.

Based on the findings of @AJT I'm guessing
the tobacco is Parma Violets and Tobacco,
the Cherry will be Parma Violets and Cherry
and the Apple will be Parma Violets and Apple.

Hope to be proved wrong and I'll give rebuilding the pods a go but I think I'll be carrying out a durability test with a 4lb lump hammer

I wonder if the quality is patchy? Mine has been working pretty the only bad thing I’ve found (apart from the taste of the liquid that comes in the pods obviously) is the battery life. As far as puffing it, mine just works and for it’s size it’s surprisingly good.

Back
Top Bottom