Blu offering new pod starter kit for £1

Rust

Postman
Spotted this on Reddit.

https://www.blu.com/en/GB/myblu#

"Try myblu™ and you will receive:

- 1x myblu™ Starter Kit
- 3x Pack of 2 myblu™ Liquidpods of your choice"

I assure you that I'm not a Big Tobacco shill - but isn't that what a Big Tobacco shill would say?

if you are or not, i dont care its only costing me a quid, free postage save 37 ill give it a whirl, it'll prob just end uo in a drawer somewhere

I went to make payment via paypal for £1 and had a thing come up saying its a subscription and by paying i agree for them to take amounts out when they like [emoji23]
Terms and conditions says its a contract and if you cancel you have to send back goods. AVOID!!

I went to make payment via paypal for £1 and had a thing come up saying its a subscription and by paying i agree for them to take amounts out when they like [emoji23]
Terms and conditions says its a contract and if you cancel you have to send back goods. AVOID!!
That's what I had come up, and thought nah fuck that!

I just had a look, there’s a box you need to uncheck. Says “auto order” or something. The t and c’s also say you need to create an account to join the subscription, so just check out as a guest, if you want to order it.

Back
Top Bottom