What's new

Billet Box

I’m not sure I’ve wicked it right, the guy from naturevape’s video was 30 odd minutes. Scrolled about and couldn’t see, so left them a wee bit long and tucked over the holes. Seems to be working ok.

I’m not sure I’ve wicked it right, the guy from naturevape’s video was 30 odd minutes. Scrolled about and couldn’t see, so left them a wee bit long and tucked over the holes. Seems to be working ok.

Wicks just resting on wick holes is fine

Let your scissors follow the lines of the edges and then tuck like Rew says.

If your getting no dry hits and no leaking then you can say you have got it right...

Aye, I left it a bit longer as I was worried about leaking. It seems like it shouldn’t work very well, the two metal bit of the chamber just pushed shut with no seal. But I’m more than half way down the tank and it’s working very well. She’s an easy wicker.

Aye, I left it a bit longer as I was worried about leaking. It seems like it shouldn’t work very well, the two metal bit of the chamber just pushed shut with no seal. But I’m more than half way down the tank and it’s working very well. She’s an easy wicker.
Just popped into my head...

So after a few days with this, I have to say it’s great. The vapeshell is brilliant, very smooth draw with the 1mm reducer in there, and the vapour quality is excellent. I have some am4a in there at the minute. It tastes a bit different somehow than it does in my other setup (squeeze with a clone salix), I’m tempted to say better. It’s bringing out a certain note that I’ve not noticed before.

I have a kayfun lite style tip on it, it seems like a perfect match, if slightly odd looking.

image.jpg

So after a few days with this, I have to say it’s great. The vapeshell is brilliant, very smooth draw with the 1mm reducer in there, and the vapour quality is excellent. I have some am4a in there at the minute. It tastes a bit different somehow than it does in my other setup (squeeze with a clone salix), I’m tempted to say better. It’s bringing out a certain note that I’ve not noticed before.

I have a kayfun lite style tip on it, it seems like a perfect match, if slightly odd looking.
Glad you’re enjoying it. The vapeshell is a little wonder. I think it looks cool with that tip. Looks like a 60’s James Bond gadget. :2thumbsup:

have to say ive kinda given up on DL since getting a bb
saved me a fortune in juice lmao

Back
Top Bottom