What's new

Billet Box

They are lovely. I have a tip and button on the way from Russel H after your recommendation.. can’t believe I’m actually excited about a blummin drip tip

Yeah, it sounds bad. You got a severe case of Billetitis

Here's the Whistle Tip I got a few months ago when I managed to grab a real Exocet from the SV FB group. Like @Rob I never really considered that a whistle tip would be that much of a big deal but I love this one!! It is permanently attached to the BB and this is by far my fave BB set up, Exocet and Whistle Tip is a BB pairing made in heaven :D

2019.03.07-BilletBilletWhistleTip.jpg

Hmm I like this. There’s a very slight occasional wobble on the button side door but I’m hoping it will sort itself out with a bit of use and the magnets will settle. Other than that my first impression is very good. It has a very nice, stylish form factor. And it puffs very well.

Hmm I like this. There’s a very slight occasional wobble on the button side door but I’m hoping it will sort itself out with a bit of use and the magnets will settle. Other than that my first impression is very good. It has a very nice, stylish form factor. And it puffs very well.

Excited for you. Great set up.

Am excited for you too!

Nice one, glad to see you got it safe and sound and it's performing.
A rattly door is nothing a 'wee daud o' blue tack' won't cure...;)

Sub Ohmer :tongue:

Have you sussed the menu yet? - I had to resign myself to RTFM to get TC mode.

Had a feeling you would like it...

Sub Ohmer :tongue:

Have you sussed the menu yet? - I had to resign myself to RTFM to get TC mode.

1.09Ω! :P

I just switched it on, turned it to 12w and puffed, vap. I’ve not tried to navigate the menu at all. I was worried about that though because when I got the dna40 elfins I couldn’t get one of hem off temp mode. I eventually managed, not really sure how. Just pressed the buttons for a while. :D

Back
Top Bottom