What's new

Billet Box

Trying so hard NOT to be a sheeple............ BUT. Drip Tips.
There is a great deal of enthusiasm for the Hellfire Whistle Tip style within the BB Scene. I couldn't really see it myself, but then tried one of @junglist ones and that changed my thinking. I really like them!!! BUT......... Mine are not authentic Hellfire items. I found some that are 100% identical, yet cost under a Fiver!! That'll do me then.

However............... My personal favourites are from Vince's Tips (Facebook Group) and we do have a few. Beautiful Bore (for our tastes), beautiful fit and look superb.

The "Problem" (as such) with the whole BB Scene is that it has exploded!!
Panels........... My God!!! There are more after market panels available these days than Billet Boxes! Same thing with all the Internals, Button Plates, Screen Plates. Then we have Drip Tips, Buttons, Cases to protect your BB, you name it we now have it.
The Boro and Bridge Market is much the same. New Bridges are coming to the market on a regular basis, but I'm delighted to say that there is only one which has "sort of" caught my attention and that is purely because of who designed it. Haku make wonderful RDAs, we KNOW that, so it'll be intriguing to see how their Bridge fairs,
There have been lemons........ of course there have (Boxxer anyone?) but all in all, I'd say that the BB scene is one of the most vibrant out there at the moment.

Trying so hard NOT to be a sheeple............ BUT. Drip Tips.
There is a great deal of enthusiasm for the Hellfire Whistle Tip style within the BB Scene. I couldn't really see it myself, but then tried one of @junglist ones and that changed my thinking. I really like them!!! BUT......... Mine are not authentic Hellfire items. I found some that are 100% identical, yet cost under a Fiver!! That'll do me then.

However............... My personal favourites are from Vince's Tips (Facebook Group) and we do have a few. Beautiful Bore (for our tastes), beautiful fit and look superb.

They are lovely. I have a tip and button on the way from Russel H after your recommendation.. can’t believe I’m actually excited about a blummin drip tip

Back
Top Bottom