What's new

Billet Box

So I got my black SXK DNA delivered from Provapes this morning. Although I got the exocet rebuildable atomiser I also got a packet of aspire 1.6 coils. I put one of those in, filled it up with primevapes electric lemonade and took it for a toot. I must say I'm impressed. Everything about it screams quality. I love the fire button. I don't like loud clicky fire buttons but this one is just perfect. Just the right amount of click. Being a DNA board, the power delivery is spot on. I definitely think I will be using this daily. I'll give it a few more days and let you know my thoughts as a first time user. But on the outset I'm very impressed. I'll put a build in to the exocet this evening when the kids go to bed.

You'll be staggered by the difference between the current setup and then using an Exocet or Vape Shell. Whole new level I promise you :)

You'll be staggered by the difference between the current setup and then using an Exocet or Vape Shell. Whole new level I promise you :)

I'm liking the sound of this @Rob ...:)2

Got my vapeshell from naturevape and was abit unsure weather to get the sxk or the authentic because of some of the bad reviews I saw on fasttech, but the sxk one is really good, no issues with it at all, i found it easy to build on and i must of got lucky coz nail’d the wicking first time too...

The one I got has Atmizoo etched on it, but I thought I was ordering an SXK one, cost £21.00, odd. I don't really mind, it sounds like it will be worth it. I watched Mark from NatureVapes, build video, it looks straightforward enough.

Quick question for the experienced, I like dtl vaping and I have a load of 0.3 ohm Claptons, Aliens and Framed Staple coils. would these be too much for the Vape Shell in the BB...?:hmm:

A Clapton will fit OK, but I'd be wary of going too wild as we are talking limited space. All of Carol's Vapeshells are loaded with 2.5 id Claptons and she seems to like em just fine. Mine tend to be either straight SS316L or regular Kanthal

I'm liking the sound of this @Rob ...:)2

The one I got has Atmizoo etched on it, but I thought I was ordering an SXK one, cost £21.00, odd. I don't really mind, it sounds like it will be worth it. I watched Mark from NatureVapes, build video, it looks straightforward enough.

Quick question for the experienced, I like dtl vaping and I have a load of 0.3 ohm Claptons, Aliens and Framed Staple coils. would these be too much for the Vape Shell in the BB...?:hmm:

It is an sxk one, the ones from naturevape do come with the logo etched on, I m not experienced with it yet, as only had one build in it so far, but just went with plain 24g kanthal, 3mm id, and the flavour I’m getting at 25 watts is very good...

i have to agree with @Rob about the ease of use and quality of vape. The performance is superb. I bought an original after the sxk version as something this good deserves proper patronage.

Don't get me wrong, the SXK Exocet is an absolute CRACKER, another that is SO simple to set up and wick, but for me personally, the Vape Shell is the one by which all others are judged.
Huge Fancy Coils have never done it for me, but then we are both low power vapers. We use @Pilgrim Wire 2.5id Claptons Kanthal A1 28/38 and they just sing at 14.5 watts. @Pilgrim Wire do ridiculously good stuff so I'd urge you to hunt them down at either @manabush or @stealthvape

Don't get me wrong, the SXK Exocet is an absolute CRACKER, another that is SO simple to set up and wick, but for me personally, the Vape Shell is the one by which all others are judged.
Huge Fancy Coils have never done it for me, but then we are both low power vapers. We use @Pilgrim Wire 2.5id Claptons Kanthal A1 28/38 and they just sing at 14.5 watts. @Pilgrim Wire do ridiculously good stuff so I'd urge you to hunt them down at either @manabush or @stealthvape

Mwah! [emoji8][emoji23][emoji1303]

A Clapton will fit OK, but I'd be wary of going too wild as we are talking limited space. All of Carol's Vapeshells are loaded with 2.5 id Claptons and she seems to like em just fine. Mine tend to be either straight SS316L or regular Kanthal

Ah, my one's are all 3mm id. I have plenty wire to make a plain one up. I don't want to go doing mad builds, I bought it more for low power, good flavour vaping and decent life from the batteries.

I've ordered a Vapeshell, still in packaging so ignoring it for now, I only get excited when it hits the UK customs clearance.

Stock coils are pretty good in it also, only tried the Aspire 0.6 ohm and 1.8 ohm.

Drip tips make a surprising difference, the standard one is pants, something like the DVARW or a stubby one I 3D printed I'm really liking (6mm), But I'm designing an ugly Pod Styled one to see if it vapes like a pod.

Back
Top Bottom