What's new

Best Vaping Bargains under £15

Meanwhile, back in UK - I noticed Amazon now sell Muji cotton pads. They sell all sorts of vape related items now.
140 pads (standard 60x50mm) for £6.90 free delivery. Potentially 560 wicks. 1.23 pence a wick.

Then I thought but how much from the Muji store? 180 pads of the same size for £1.95 plus £2.95 postage = £4.90 so forget Amazon, buy from Muji. 0.68 pence a wick.

http://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?Sec=17&Sub=70&PID=4479

Edit: that 140 was a typo on Amazon, they are packs of 180 but Muji online shop is still cheaper.

Probably already been mentioned but the SXK Kennedy 24, allowing for shitty exchange rate, the cost is about £10. Truely awesome, one of the best drippers out there, at a fraction of the authentic's price.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/5317501

Was looking at the Kennedy a while ago but does it leak? I bought a Tsunami the other week and gave up on it after a few days, just leaked like crazy no matter how careful I was. Deck looks similar to the Kennedy?

Was looking at the Kennedy a while ago but does it leak? I bought a Tsunami the other week and gave up on it after a few days, just leaked like crazy no matter how careful I was. Deck looks similar to the Kennedy?

If you over drip it will, I paint the coils and add 6 or seven drops down the middle, I was expecting it to be messy (like the Tsunami 24 can be), it's been good though. The Kennedy has roughly a 7.4mm deep well and the Tsunami 24 around 6mm or just over. I think the Kennedy copper posts allow more room for the juice to get to the wicks, the Tsunami Velocity posts whilst looking meaty and well made are in my opinion over engineered, take up too much room. Much more vape time on the Kennedy, more flavour and a far smoother vape. The Kennedy design and vape is premier league, the Tsunami lower division. What has improved the Tsunami for me is using the Herakles RTA-2 wide bore drip and 3mm mircro coils as opposed to claptons and the like, much better vape now and much more flavour,

If you over drip it will, I paint the coils and add 6 or seven drops down the middle, I was expecting it to be messy (like the Tsunami 24 can be), it's been good though. The Kennedy has roughly a 7.4mm deep well and the Tsunami 24 around 6mm or just over. I think the Kennedy copper posts allow more room for the juice to get to the wicks, the Tsunami Velocity posts whilst looking meaty and well made are in my opinion over engineered, take up too much room. Much more vape time on the Kennedy, more flavour and a far smoother vape. The Kennedy design and vape is premier league, the Tsunami lower division. What has improved the Tsunami for me is using the Herakles RTA-2 wide bore drip and 3mm mircro coils as opposed to claptons and the like, much better vape now and much more flavour,

Thanks for the detailed reply there, might snag one next month then :)

Got a Dead Rabbit & Aura coming from FT, missis will probably cut my balls off if I get another shiny thing this month! Really looking forward to these pair, seem to get nice reviews so far. I've nicked the missis Dripbox to get some squonking action :)

Back
Top Bottom