What's new

Best Pod/AIO RBA devices?

chrishell76

Postman
What’s the current best Pod/AIO devices for each of MTL and DTL with RBA support? I’m probably going to be looking at two different devices as not aware one that could do both? I already have the Zeta which I rate quite highly, but I just don’t rate the RBA over the stock coil.

DotAIO or Billet Box both take stock coils for MTL/DTL & RBA's. The BB having the largest choice & heftiest price tag.

Ok the Ohm Vape with the Dotshell clone should do both what I’m looking for. Kicking myself as ecigone had the device for a stupid cheap price the other week, think it was around £15-£19!

I do not have one, but my understanding is that the billet box can accommodate both rba setups designed for both a tighter mtl draw and other rba set ups with a more open dtl draw..

Ok the Ohm Vape with the Dotshell clone should do both what I’m looking for. Kicking myself as ecigone had the device for a stupid cheap price the other week, think it was around £15-£19!
Me too, stupidly didnt order one and now the price has gone up, im regreting it

I do not have one, but my understanding is that the billet box can accommodate both rba setups designed for both a tighter mtl draw and other rba set ups with a more open dtl draw..
Yep, the BB has a wide range of bridges covering everything from MTL/RDTL stock coils & RBA decks. Great but expensive unless you find a style that suits you early on & don't get pulled in by the cosmetic changes possible :D

I have both and there both great but you have to watch the airflow can be abit more mtl than dtl so you have to open up the dotshell abit more great device in the hand to boot. heres a quick pic with a dotaio on the left and the ohm vape on the right not much in them

20200707_164859.jpg

Back
Top Bottom