What's new

Best Low Wattage Sub Ohm Tank? (Loose MTL to RDL)

A little unknown tank called the bastard rta real still available and the doggystyle (only clone available now unless you get lucky stay away from the sxk version as it’s a tighter puff) both from animodz France and they are amazing I have the bastard out on loan hoping to get back soon. Easy to build on zero leakages
possibly the best rtas ever made?
It is top end but clones are available for penny’s they could be a little tighter than what you looking for? Perhaps?

https://www.animodz.fr/produit/bastard/
Also rda kit is available for it
https://www.animodz.fr/produit/kit-rda-bf-pour-le-bastard/

Last edited:
Currently I'm using the Sense Blazer Nano, a nice little tank. I've been Looking at the Digiflavor Siren G tank. I found Digiflavor is an offshoot of GeekVape, and the Digiflavor uses GeekVape coils. Coils for the Siren G are rated at KA1 1.2ohm(8-12W) / KA1 1.8ohm(7-9W).

Just wondering if anyone has experience with this tank. I'm also open to other suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Ive recently experienced the vapefly kriemhild 2 coils, n they r good, high watt tho, i still stand by my original opinions, the gtx male coils, and the .3 ccell2 coils

The freemax uses tea tree, which sounds good at first, but tea tree apparently is used to tickle your throat a bit to give u a bit of a smoking feel, thats why i dont get along with them

Nautilus 2s coils ive recently been introduced too n they r good as well

Currently I'm using the Sense Blazer Nano, a nice little tank. I've been Looking at the Digiflavor Siren G tank. I found Digiflavor is an offshoot of GeekVape, and the Digiflavor uses GeekVape coils. Coils for the Siren G are rated at KA1 1.2ohm(8-12W) / KA1 1.8ohm(7-9W).

Just wondering if anyone has experience with this tank. I'm also open to other suggestions.

Thanks in advance
Ive only heard ppl complain about geekvape coils, thats all i can tell u about them. Your experience may vary

(I've never personally used them)

Ive recently experienced the vapefly kriemhild 2 coils, n they r good, high watt tho, i still stand by my original opinions, the gtx male coils, and the .3 ccell2 coils

The freemax uses tea tree, which sounds good at first, but tea tree apparently is used to tickle your throat a bit to give u a bit of a smoking feel, thats why i dont get along with them

Nautilus 2s coils ive recently been introduced too n they r good as well

Thanks, I probably should have mentioned I'm using a Side by Side and am limited to a 24mm tank diameter. I liked the Vapefly, but it was too big. I finally just found a Nautilus 3 tank, so I'll be trying the Nautilus coils for sure.. Thanks again for the response.

Thanks, I probably should have mentioned I'm using a Side by Side and am limited to a 24mm tank diameter. I liked the Vapefly, but it was too big. I finally just found a Nautilus 3 tank, so I'll be trying the Nautilus coils for sure.. Thanks again for the response.
I recently found the nautilus 3 too, lol, iirc it somehow turned the coils into pressfit instead of screw in, n u can change em with the juice in...dont quote me on that tho, i read about a lot of tanks

(I cant wait till it gets here)

I recently found the nautilus 3 too, lol, iirc it somehow turned the coils into pressfit instead of screw in, n u can change em with the juice in...dont quote me on that tho, i read about a lot of tanks

(I cant wait till it gets here)
I'm anxious to get mine, too. I've got a couple of Sense Herakles V2 tanks I like and you can change the coils on that one with juice in as well. It has some doors on the juice ports that close when you remove the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom