What's new

Best Low Wattage Sub Ohm Tank? (Loose MTL to RDL)

I know that feeling. I'm now past that and building up what I really want.

Fireluke 22 is good at 25w on the 0.5 coil. Loved it for that and the 1.5 coil is great for mtl.

Worth a punt to see if it suits you.

I got a fireluke for 12 dollars. For some reason the coils make me cough, so ill have to figure that one out. (I assume its not actually the coils but something else that happen to coincide with me getting it, or maybe clean it, there r a lot of moving parts inside the tank)

If u can put up with a pod, i have to say i am enjoying the px80 with the gtx coils. If u get one tho, order the mod with the 510 connector and just a cpl extra pods (so obnoxious) but the whole mod and magnetic pod system do work great together, they just need some new drip tip versions.

The pnp pods are great with the pnp coils, and they have different mtl,dtl versions and a 510 adapter

I think i have heard not so great things about the geekvape coils

(These r all those 15-35 watt podmod mesh coils, the fireluke 22 size coil type)

I believe the nautilus prime x coils r also that same size and ppl say r pretty good

Edit- the fireluke 22 is still makin me cough when other stuff isnt, is this possibly machine oil symptom?

Last edited:
I had to google what you were asking. Lol. You mean a photo? Just wondering if anyone had thoughts on the Whirl 2. The DL coil sounds like a good range for me.
Im sorry, there was someone else yesterday asking about q dicodes hero, i thought it was u, but it was a different thread

I had to google what you were asking. Lol. You mean a photo? Just wondering if anyone had thoughts on the Whirl 2. The DL coil sounds like a good range for me.
Ive never used it but their other coils r good, both for the valyrian2 and the caliburns, generally speaking that should give u good odds the inbetween coil is probably good too, but i cant tell u for sure

Edit: i would qlso double check the cost and availability of replacement coils b4 u make any final decisions

Aspire 9th tank is solid. Can use the Aspire AVP coils, 1.15ohm are between a medium and loose MTL, 0.65 are a loose MTL to RDL. Aspire coils are solid and I generally always recommend them. You can pick up the tank super cheap lately (Cloudstix has them for £10 - https://www.cloudstix.com/electroni...anks/aspire-vape-tanks/aspire-9th-rta-tank-uk). Might be a bit too tight RDL for some (it's more open than the Nautilus GT wide open with the 0.7ohm mesh coils, but not by a huge amount), but it fits your descriptors and they're built really well ;)

Last edited:
Thanks @Jd_ and @mustybadger. Zeus Nano is another possibility. Any thoughts on Geekvape B Series coils? Shit, I've opened a pandora's box, leading to more unnecessary purchases.

Back
Top Bottom