What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best Low Wattage Sub Ohm Tank? (Loose MTL to RDL)

FrankRice

Postman
So I absolutely love the draw, build quality and overall performance of my Raptor for when I need some clouds. I've also got my favourite rebuildables for MTL stuff.

What I'd like to know is, what's everyone's favourite sub ohm tank for somewhere in middle? I'm hoping the Fireluke 22 will be what I'm looking for, with the 0.5 and possibly even the 0.25 coils. I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

I thought the GTX 22 would be perfect, but there's some bad experiences on POTV. What am I missing, guys? Thanks in advance.

Favourite stock coil rdl tank is nunchaku 2. Have the kit if you want.

Thanks for the replies, guys. Aspire has so many bloody tanks. No gems in there? I have the GT Mini. It's solid for the first few days, but my 0.7 mesh coils haven't seemed to last long lately. No major changes in juice or anything.

Try an evl twin tank. Same coils but is far superior

Yup, already did. Really wanted to love it for the 45 quid or so I paid. I didn't like the draw for some reason. I also remember getting a bit of a whistle too.

Damn I love that for when I'm being lazy. What draw you looking for. Airy mtl?

Don't know about the fireluke. Have a zlide in a cupboard somewhere. Yours if it's of interest

Damn I love that for when I'm being lazy. What draw you looking for. Airy mtl?

Yeah, definitely. I've got a Skyline R clone on the way, for example. It has a 2mm airflow insert. I think that would be perfect for that middle range I'm looking for. Just wondering if I missed any RDL sub ohm tanks. I'm quite late to the game when it comes to sub ohms. I've rebuilt pretty much my whole vaping life. It's the mesh coils that got me interested in sub ohms again.

Nah, it's all good, mate. Thanks for the offers though. Very much appreciated. I'm just being nit picky. Typical vaper behaviour, always on the hunt for the next thing!

Back
Top Bottom