What's new

Best bang for your buck 200+ watt mods. (Preferably not an actual bang)

Loads of mods make that noise, it's nothing to worry about... here's joyetech's explanation with the eVuic.

eVic-VT has some characteristic sounds in operation. These sounds are very low in volume, and can typically only be detected by holding the device close to the ear. eVic-VT boost circuit inductor emits a continuous high-frequency buzz, and the switching system that detects atomizer resistance produces an intermittent ticking noise rather like that of a quartz watch. These noises are normal, and should not cause concern in any device that is otherwise functioning normally. When the device goes into standby after a period of 3 minutes without use, or if the power button is pressed 5 times, all such noises will immediately cease.

I love this rdta, I had a smok g4 rdta and it was an absolute pain in the a to build and wick. This one is super easy (I'm using the velocity style deck) also I wasn't aware when I bought it but you can choose from a whole range of decks as they are interchangable, mine also came with a postless deck and even a prebuilt 3 coil deck (rewickable but not rebuildable) even comes with a base so you can use it just as an rda. Definitely lives up to its name imo. And hands down the most impressive bit of kit I have bought to date. Seriously could not recommended it enough.

ive got 3 charons & no rattle on any of em & had em afew months.
I like the Charon but chose the battlestar purely because the 510 looks less likely to pull out (also not to keen on the mods with stickers on them, I've had bad experiences with them peeling)

Just thought I would add I ordered my battlestar from vapenology and as I have read they don't have a great reputation on here. The way they do business is a little odd (you order from them then they order from somewhere else and the wait is obviously increased this way) but my order came and is working well. The guys there answered all of my emails within 24 hours 1hour even in some cases. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

I just posted a link in the bargain basement to the iKonn 220 for £20 delivered in the UK . Is anyone using the iKonn kit or mod? mike vapes & vaping vIk seem to recommend it

Hi, I'm just curious about your alien, well I just looked at a video review and noticed something quite different to mine which mite explain why my 510 goes wonky. In the video the guy pushes the pin and it moves up and down independently of the white peak insulator (the peak insulator does not move with the pin it stays still) on mine it is like they are fused together, so I push the pin and the insulator moves with it?? Hmm.
Your 510 connector is broken, how long it will last before dying completely is anyones guess...

Searching for the perfect set up, every time you buy a new tank you declare that "this is the one!"........until next pay day.

Back
Top Bottom