What's new

Been asked for Advice

Chapperz

Postman
So i`m now asking you lot :D

Friend of mine wants to quit the old analogs.

i`ve been happy with my setup, making my own juice for so long now i`ve completely lost touch with whats going on out there. Asking everyone for help as I want to give her the best chance of making the switch as possible.

Going to get her a VW device of some sort and two tanks MTL and DTL to start - maybe also a pod system.

Told her to spend as much as she does on the cigs month one and two so should have a few hundred as a budget.

So, what would you guys recommend I recommend? :)

For MTL the zlide tank with Kroma R mod seems to go down well.

For DTL I'm not too sure.

@DeeDee frequently mentions a @Vaporesso GT-Something these days, maybe she can advise?

For juices, perhaps try the Manabush stable for MTL, and Prime Vapes for DTL.

Just my 2c. More knowledgable apes might help out more.

For MTL the zlide tank with Kroma R mod seems to go down well.

For DTL I'm not too sure.

@DeeDee frequently mentions a @Vaporesso GT-Something these days, maybe she can advise?

For juices, perhaps try the Manabush stable for MTL, and Prime Vapes for DTL.

Just my 2c. More knowledgable apes might help out more.
GTX18 I would imagine, great little tank for MTL as is the Freemax Fireluke22.

Excellent advice, @Chapperz . I'll second the Kroma-R and Zlide kit, with a decent RTA (,Glaz Mini, Pioneer) if yer mate fancies heading down that route.

Keep it simple to start would be my advice. Most reliable, easiest to fill, easiest to change coils and easiest to operate.

Something like an Aspire PockeX for example is where I'd always recommend new starters begin.

If they get on with vaping and manage to quit/cut down on the ciggies, then is a time to start getting abit more complex.

After using the little maxpod, im sold on freemax products. So a twister 30w kit, maybe, have your choice btwn mtl and dtl.

Also the gtx one kit, same thing, can switch between mtl and dtl, plus a bunch of coils and a slightly bigger battery.

Both internal batteries, plug n play coils, mtl and dtl drip tips included (i believe), pretty simple.

@DeeDee was touting the uwell valyrian the other day as well for a good little pod box, can be had pretty cheap, not to put words in her mouth, but i trust her judgment.

I remember someone saying the vaporesso xros was a good podstick with adjustable airflow, maybe a good backup device to have in case of any issues to prevent reverting back to cigs (while u r out the battery dies, coil fails, tank breaks, etc)

Its hard when u first quit smoking because ppl respond so differently to vaping, having a device with a good bit of range might help to not discourage someone from trying one device and decide vaping is not for them.

Also, a good nic salt and a good freebase juice. again, ppl respond so differently, something as simple as that can make or break trying to quit.

Last edited:
Keep it simple to start would be my advice. Most reliable, easiest to fill, easiest to change coils and easiest to operate.

Something like an Aspire PockeX for example is where I'd always recommend new starters begin.

If they get on with vaping and manage to quit/cut down on the ciggies, then is a time to start getting abit more complex.

/\ /\ /\ This. Simplicity to start with.

It’d be useful to know how much she smokes too? Strong tobacco or Lights? Or?

Agree with others, to start with go simple MTL and see how she goes.

Gtx one is superb tank and mod
Freemax 30w tank and mod
Joyetech eGo pod
Valyrian by Uwell

Dee

I would recommend Dvarw 22 for MTL. It worked with my wife very well. Easy to build and etc. Kroma-R would be a good choice for the mod.

A liquid she loves the taste of, the right nicotine level for her and something that has the 'right' draw ...... get that sorted and it won't matter that much, she'll be happy.

Back
Top Bottom