What's new

BadboyBez's Fundraiser.

I am gobsmacked by this news. I too have fond memories of convo's etc with Bez, A great bloke who i will miss on here, Will see what i can afford once things are sorted. but for now i need a few mins.
My condolences to Julie and family and friends of Bez. Peace be with You all.

I didn't have any interactions with Bez but he sounded like a great guy, I will certainly make a donation on payday... Rip Bez and thoughts are with his family and friends...

Thank You SO Much ALL at @dovpo_uk and of course @dovpo_hannah :10:

Once I have sorted everything out, I'll list items and add a Pic or two.

Then.... If you see something you want, Add your name next to the item/items and send your donation to https://www.paypal.me/mitz1979
ALL payments by Friends and Family please.

Sorry.... BUT I MUST ask that YOU pay postage for each item that you choose, in the case of multiple items I will do my best to keep costs as Low as I can :)
@Rob @Mitz removed the post to avoid confusion.

Last edited:
@Rob @Mitz i think the best way for the Topside would run a list type bid

1. Xxxxx £5
2. Ffffff£6

And so on. Then that value is sent to your pay pal. But I will cover postage and send directly from Dovpo towers
Sounds like a plan. :)

You Sir, are a good egg. :worship:

Now you're confusing things @dovpo_uk This is NOT about "bids" as you put it. Go back and read first few posts :D:D:D

Perhaps better if you run a separate event if that's your preferred way? I don't want to detract from Julie and Bez's format and wishes. :)

Very sad, My thoughts are with he's Family.
R.I.P To a great man indeed.....

My donation will be added Monday, for sure!
Sleep well.

Kind Regards,

Matt c.

I'm definitely up for this whether I get any kit or just donate it's a wonderful thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom