What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

BadboyBez's Fundraiser.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
I have been approached by Julie who was BadBoyBez's wife. As you all know, we lost Bez a while ago and through conversations both with him and more recently Julie, it has been decided that ALL of his Gear will be offered to the members of POTV.
POTV meant an awful lot to Rob (Bez) and he wanted the members to have whatever they wanted from his collections of Gear and accessories.
I am collecting box fulls of stuff from Julie hopefully on Monday 26th and will talk more to you once I have some sort of idea about quite what there is.

The idea would be that any item/items of interest would go to whomever asks for them, the cost would be a donation (amount of your choosing) to Mitz https://www.paypal.me/mitz1979 FRIENDS AND FAMILY PLEASE! (Our Treasurer) who would then make the single donation to https://gutscharity.org.uk/ The organisation that supported Rob and Julie through his final years. I would also have to ask that each recipient covers the cost of shipping from my place to theirs. My donation would be the time and effort of collecting and then sorting out exactly what we have to offer.

POTV was even mentioned during his funeral service, so we did matter far more than we might have realised to Rob :)

Could there be an option for making a small donation regardless of whether we wanted any items or not @Rob.

Oh wow......bless him and may he RIP. Miss him on here, he was a good egg.

Thanks for letting us know Rob, i will donate regardless sounds like a very good charity.

:lovesign:

@Rob being new I didn’t know Bez but please pass on our condolences to his wife and loved ones.

Both myself and @dovpo_hannah would like to throw in a gun metal Topside as well as a donation for someone to place a donation offer on.

We will also cover the postage cost.

Thanks

And the community should be proud of themselves for this great act.

Andy

Thank You SO Much ALL at @dovpo_uk and of course @dovpo_hannah :10:

Once I have sorted everything out, I'll list items and add a Pic or two.

Then.... If you see something you want, Add your name next to the item/items and send your donation to https://www.paypal.me/mitz1979
ALL payments by Friends and Family please.

Sorry.... BUT I MUST ask that YOU pay postage for each item that you choose, in the case of multiple items I will do my best to keep costs as Low as I can :)

What a lovely thing for Bez and Julie to do [emoji16]. And as always a big thanks to @Rob and @Mitz for pulling it all together and doing the legwork.

It's sad to hear about the loss and also nice to see that he was trully a selfless man who though about people outside his family and so something nice for them after his passing. This is what Great Britain is all about and I can see this day in and out.
@Rob I would also gladly donate to a charity of his choice for what he did - do we use the same PayPal account and do we need do make a note on the payment so it doesn't get confused with donations for items?

It's sad to hear about the loss and also nice to see that he was trully a selfless man who though about people outside his family and so something nice for them after his passing. This is what Great Britain is all about and I can see this day in and out.
@Rob I would also gladly donate to a charity of his choice for what he did - do we use the same PayPal account and do we need do make a note on the payment so it doesn't get confused with donations for items?

Same PP account mate. Notes are always helpful. :)

Please make sure all donations sent are sent via FRIENDS AND FAMILY :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom