What's new

Bad Nicotine

Mylittlespoon69

Initiate
Hi,
Ive just started using my order of nicotine I ordered from darkstar back from last year and its horrible. I have been wondering why all my mixes were incredibly harsh. Done a test with just vg/pg and nice and smooth with nicotine its like hot peppery burn hit its disgusting. Now I'm slightly annoyed as ive had a few mix days and just done a load of mixs that's now going to be chucked. Where do I go from here do I contact them and also I'm in need of some nicotine asap to order can anyone help me with any suggestions to were to buy nice smooth nicotine please.
Thanks

Hi,
Ive just started using my order of nicotine I ordered from darkstar back from last year and its horrible. I have been wondering why all my mixes were incredibly harsh. Done a test with just vg/pg and nice and smooth with nicotine its like hot peppery burn hit its disgusting. Now I'm slightly annoyed as ive had a few mix days and just done a load of mixs that's now going to be chucked. Where do I go from here do I contact them and also I'm in need of some nicotine asap to order can anyone help me with any suggestions to were to buy nice smooth nicotine please.
Thanks
I would try contacting darstar they might sort it out for you, there was talk of a bad batch at one point,

How have you been storing it? A lot of people put it in the freezer. It can react if exposed to light, heat etc. I’ve got on quite well with the nic I got from darkstar, although it’s in amber glass bottles and most of it stored in the freezer I’ve had one bottle out in the cupboard for months with no ill effects. I find it a bit purer than some nic I bought from lucemill (which is also good, just not as good as the DS).

What colour is it? It can go slightly pink if it’s going off, which would be an indicator for you.

You could contact them and see what they say, I doubt they'd be able to replace it though since it’s now illegal to sell it to consumers but it might be worth a try, there’snothing to lose.

How strong are you mixing your liquid?

hi sorry forgot to add they are the nic shots at 18mg in bottles got them bulk. The whole box stored in the freezer till needed I left some in garage which is cold! Liquid isn't pink and doesn't smell but its definitely not right. I vape at 3mg but tried a test of 1.5 just to see and it was still very harsh.

Ah ok, sorry I assumed it was 72mg you’d bought before the ban. Aye you should definitely contact them then, and see what they say.

sopose will just have to hope darkstar are reasonable, when did you buy exactly?
Just thinking of the 30 day money back guarantee kinda thing, just dont want them telling you to do one or say it was stored wrongly etc? I know youve stored in cool dark areas, but can react with the plastic bottle if too long. Never bought nic from darkstar personally, just morally couldnt buy bulk packs of 10ml bottles lol

Back
Top Bottom