What's new

B&M no wire.

Nick0steam

Achiever
So went to my local totally wicked shop and they had no wire for coils at all, but website full of it, i have some coming on Monday from ebay but I got impatient , thought it odd for a vape shop not to sell coil wire. Maybe they could send me some free, for wasting my time and petrol also compensation for my crushing disappointment which led me to going to the pub instead of fiddling with coils and stuff.

First mistake was going to a Totally Wicked store. Not really interested in selling anything other than their own stuff or rebranded Eleaf for which they have a UK monopoly on. Not many people will deal with them to be fair. My advice would be to find a different b&m even if it's further away!

oh dear, was you really that dissapointed? my local tw always has wire in stock

Totally! Went in to see what they had and wasn't particularly impressed with the knowledge of the staff or what they had to offer. It was quite a while ago now though so perhaps things may have changed. Also I think it's actually a franchise so I guess I may be a bit harsh tarring all TW's with the same brush

its upto the owners of a tw shop as to what they carry, i have a tw shop literaly 5 min walk away & he only sells basic mods & starter kits & obviously dont enuff people asking for rebuilable stuff, though if you ask in store they will get stuff sent from head office to store.

Personally, if I had the wire on order, I would have cut out the middle man and gone straight to the pub.

Ps. As far as I know, my local B&M which does sell rebuildables etc. does not sell wire or cotton either.

My b+ms have a very limited wire selection so I stick to stealthvape/crazy wire now depending on what I want and what's in stock

Back
Top Bottom