What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire Nautilus RBA?

MetalVape90

Achiever
I wonder if there’s an Aspire Nautilus RBA available? If there is one I wonder if it’ll work in the Aspire/Taifun GT tank since it has similar dimensions to a Nautilus tank. It might be worth looking into it?

Seem to remember there used to be one around. Never used it myself but believe it was a PITA to build on

Seem to remember there used to be one around. Never used it myself but believe it was a PITA to build on
The RBA must be difficult to come by now. It was just an idea I had since the both the Aspire Nautilus tank and the Aspire/Taifun GT tank use the same coils I thought since I heard there was a Nautilus RBA it might work in the Aspire/Taifun GT tank.

The nautilus rba should work in any tank that takes nautilus coils.

It's small though, so fitting a build inside it looks, erm, interesting...

There's a few around.

The nautilus rba should work in any tank that takes nautilus coils.

It's small though, so fitting a build inside it looks, erm, interesting...

There's a few around.

Yeah think there were a couple of different versions.

The VVTF was kinda pants, also heard about a Hippovape VSS RBA but never came across one, got rid of my stock coilers in the end.

Doesn't help but I've seen one on ridiculous sale price in the UK this week.
for the record it's a tiny bitch. I will attempt to backtrack through a week of browsing to find it.

I had one, and it was a little git to build. I can't remember the brand name, but I do remember only managing to get it going once. In fact, I probably still have it knocking about somewhere. Since I have a GT, I might just see if I can find it to relive the nightmare.

I had one, and it was a little git to build. I can't remember the brand name, but I do remember only managing to get it going once. In fact, I probably still have it knocking about somewhere. Since I have a GT, I might just see if I can find it to relive the nightmare.

Please do share.

Back
Top Bottom