• Yay

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Nah

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Penelope

Postman
Hi All,

My name is Penny, I'm pretty new to Vapes, but I am looking at getting a Breeze 2 Kit.
Has anyone tried this? Is it relatively smooth? Does it leak badly? Any advise? Is there a better kit for a relative newbie?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Penny and welcome to the planet.

sorry i cant help with that kit as not used it but there are quite a few on here who have so give them a while to wake up or get out of jail and they will reply.

Hi Penny and welcome to the planet.

sorry i cant help with that kit as not used it but there are quite a few on here who have so give them a while to wake up or get out of jail and they will reply.

Hi MrDJ, thanks for replying, gave me a smile :)

Hi Penny and welcome! The Breeze 2 is a great bit of kit also the Aspire Nautilus AIO is brilliant too and uses the Nautilus coils which are ready available, you won't go wrong with either of these.

Hi Penny and welcome! The Breeze 2 is a great bit of kit also the Aspire Nautilus AIO is brilliant too and uses the Nautilus coils which are ready available, you won't go wrong with either of these.

Hi Quincey43, great, I will check out the Nautilus AIO too! :)

I second the nautilus find it to be a better vape personally and can’t go wrong with nautilus coils

Back
Top Bottom