What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Asgard mini

It's not shit but it does tend to give you a gobfull when you overdrip

IMG_2487.jpg

I've just picked one up and I'm very impressed. Been stuck on single coils and never been all that impressed by dual coil set ups. Running mine at a higher resistance (0.4) with two fused Clapton's. The coils are as close as possible to the airflow and the flavour is incredible. No burn ultem (yet...)

Still the best out there. Though the Nightmare 25 runs it close,
Worth getting the copper positive pin, if it isn’t in your kit. I’ve found, however you do them up, the standard converter pin leaks a tiny bit. (It happens on the 30mm too, same pin.)
Popping the ultem insert out, as you build. Allows you to check your clearances. Pushing the coils too far towards the centre, really kills flavour. What you need is to be just clear of the ultem insert, with the coils tight to the deck, as you can.

I have to agree. A.7 build, on a parallel, doesn’t faze this dripper. Yet it can give a fantastic vape, at 45w too. Build dependent.
There’s not room for massive coils, I’d say 3mm id is the biggest it can really take. But probably best with 2.5mm.

lol I hear you @John R bin there had the blisters.:18: It’s more of a barrel than a juice well. It doesn’t happen quite so much with the 30mm. Probably because it takes so bloody long to fill it’s well to brimming.

so yes, the very first thing @Puffed Daddy should do is buy an Asgard mini.

Ha! This is how one thing leads to another... Might be time to finally get a topside dual. Are there any other squonkers that can hold the Asgard still available these days?

There are other Squonkers out there but not in the same class as the Topsides. Unless you want to spend bucket loads of money.

Back
Top Bottom