What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Artery pal 2 pods and pal 2 pro

If you have ever had tablets with magnetic wake sleep type covers if you have an old case/cover rip it and get to the tiny magnets..they are super small and thin they may do the job for you..
Just wrecked an old cover and tried but they were too thick (1.3mm) but worth a try thanks.

I have some 1mm x 3mm dia magnets for making Billet Box panels so tried them and they were too thick so I used a 3mm milling bit down to the existing magnet, turns out underneath are just 3mm round magnets which explains why they aren't effective, popped a couple of 1mm magnets on top an it's a lot better, not perfect but I can live with it more, no rattling as you shake it but still some movement which is to be expected with small round magnets against bar magnets.

Looks like in an half asleep haze I ordered a pro.
Now I'm kind of awake I see it's a pre order.... Arse.
Paid for upgraded postage as well...

I did look there but its a bit confusing.
It's says pre-order but underneath in stock.
If you look at description it says they will be with them approx 17th august, maybe it says in stock to be able to preorder them as if there is an item out of stock it wont let you add to basket probably just a way of letting you preorder it on the website

Screenshot_20190815-130224_Chrome.jpeg

If you look at description it says they will be with them approx 17th august, maybe it says in stock to be able to preorder them as if there is an item out of stock it wont let you add to basket probably just a way of letting you preorder it on the website

View attachment 198444

Ta.
I did put it in my basket but it was thrown out in anger because of the £14 postage

Back
Top Bottom