What's new

Artery pal 2 pods and pal 2 pro

I tried a Sprite coil in mine already, it's not as good as the Artery ones.

I'm thinking adjustable power would liven the spryte coil up.
Just took a tally and I have 17 pal 2, 25 spryte coils and only one pal2.
When somewhere has a pro in stock I may take a punt.

Hey up mate . Hows life .
Hi mate I have not tried the Artery tanks..I’m okay the vaping is good the weather is shit life is life but I will keep fighting there will be no surrender...
Still on my zenith tanks got me a huge collection of them now..was looking at the new innokin disposable tanks today that have the plexus coil in them and a big 5.5ml capacity.nearly grabbed some to try but remember plexus coil gave me a sore throat..still tempted

My new Artery Pal II (Gunmetal) arrived today.

I'm going to call it Pal 1.9 as it's changed for the worse, it's got the same magnet problem as the Pal II Pro has got, the magnets are now under the plastic so panel is rattly and slops about, Unless the Pro reverts back to exposed magnets I'm not buying one, it really is that annoying.

I never thought I would say this but the Smoant Pasito is edging towards the win especially with it's RBA.

My pal 2 has exposed magnets .
Ajt I have been out the scene but loving the artery. Glad ya still loving the Zenith's .

They did a second revision of the pal 2, some design changes on the new colour versions, like a little window to see your juice level through.

I think the second revision isn't as aesthetically pleasing.

So which is the best one do you think..
Artery pal aio 2
Artery pal 2 pro
Artery pal mini

Just brought a pal 2 from ecigone..there is only red or purple ones..
Great deal worth a punt..

Artery PAL AIO II Kit 1000mAh (Tony B Project)
COLOUR: PURPLE Artery PAL AIO II Kit 1000mAh (Tony B Project) 1 £18.99 £18.99
Sub-Total: £18.99
RM 1ˢᵗ Signed For: £4.49
Coupon (20OFF): £-3.80
Total: £19.68

There’s more shipping options 2nd class is cheaper but such a good deal why not go first class I thought..

Last edited:
My pal 2 has exposed magnets .
Ajt I have been out the scene but loving the artery. Glad ya still loving the Zenith's .
Yeah I have 2, 1 with exposed magnets that work a treat, the new one (no window) has concealed magnets. I have emailed Artery for comment prior to reviewing.
You can even hear it rattle as you gently shake it, going to see if I can add some thin magnetic tape inside.

Yeah I have 2, 1 with exposed magnets that work a treat, the new one (no window) has concealed magnets. I have emailed Artery for comment prior to reviewing.
You can even hear it rattle as you gently shake it, going to see if I can add some thin magnetic tape inside.
If you have ever had tablets with magnetic wake sleep type covers if you have an old case/cover rip it and get to the tiny magnets..they are super small and thin they may do the job for you..

Back
Top Bottom