What's new

Aromamizer Titan?

Weirdly enough there were some posts recently that seemed to indicate that the steamcrave products had recieved TPD certificates.
Those certify that the products have been "declared". As I understand it from Maggie at Steam Crave the RDA formats have been declared but not the tank parts, but the ECID numbers refer to the full RDTA. This is odd since it's not sold as a RDA with tank parts packaged separately, the box contains the RDTA. I also saw a revision to the TRPR stating that separately sold parts also have to be registered and declared.
If the Plus tank has indeed got an ECID number, allowing it to be sold in the UK, then a 10ml tank capacity is completely legit as are drippers.
It remains clear as mud.

Those certify that the products have been "declared". As I understand it from Maggie at Steam Crave the RDA formats have been declared but not the tank parts. This is odd since it's not sold as a RDA with tank parts packaged separately, the box contains the RDTA. I also saw a revision to the TRPR stating that separately sold parts also have to be registered and declared.
It remains clear as mud.

You are right, hopefully saner minds will prevail. Especially given the evidenced benefits... not holding my breath though.

I did see it sold as an rda with extra bits on one site. Raised an eyebrow and promptly forgot all about it.
Bogan was raving about the larger tank in a blog video a couple weeks ago. Didn't say what it was, of course, but looked very Aromamizery from a distance.

Steamcrave Aromamizer Plus big brother the Titan. 41mm! Anyone know anything about this? @scrumpox

There are some images out there but unsure about etiquette of grabbing someone else's photos
titan.jpg

Someone else posted this information. And I saw this on the Steamcrave Fan page on FB a few weeks ago.

Hi @marros thanks, got a feeling this one may not be immediately for me :). Did order some of the single coil decks to give a go yesterday though.

Does anyone know if this is available in the UK yet? I have the Aromamizer RDTA V2 and the Aromamizer plus so would just love to add this to the collection

Erm...I think I am happy to continue using my v1 and v2 aromamizers...they don't dwarf the mod they are on lol

I stopped buying Steamcrave tanks at the supreme v1 as I found the flavour just didn't suit me anymore and they became a lot more thirsty.

Back
Top Bottom