What's new

Aromamizer Titan?

Dadaran

Achiever
Steamcrave Aromamizer Plus big brother the Titan. 41mm! Anyone know anything about this? @scrumpox

There are some images out there but unsure about etiquette of grabbing someone else's photos

Much easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. :)

A 41mm atty is fucking ridiculous in my opinion, the mods needed to drive it are quite ridiculous too. This is all about sports vaping for out and out cloud chucking. Each to his own but that's not my thang, bro!

The one thing that interests me is the "Lego" deck ... postless, series and V-deck configurable.

Makes a Drone look inadequate! Wonder if it squonks :)

Last edited:
There was also a vid on the FB steamcrave fan club.... I find the plus a handful. This would probably snap it off

41mm base... does it come in a TPD compliant 2ml version?? :P

I have the supreme plus 20/10/5/0ml version and it does have a good flavour vape and yes reasonable clouds.

Just looked and it's not on their website.... Could it be another item like their separated coil jig that is only rumoured and never appears? Or is it april 1st again and not august... would certainly explain all the rain and weather!

No, the Titan is real, in the second round of prototyping and causing quite a stir already ... though mainly in the US amongst the cloud chasers who use the 30mm Modfather and 40mm Voltrove. Voltrove owners would already have 40mm+ mods like the Hammer of God. The series deck is for PWM mods.

This is my friend Loretto's photo of the 25ml Titan next to the Plus in 20ml configuration. The Titan also has a "shorty" 15ml tank option, it can also be used without a tank section, as a 41mm dripper holding 5mls in the well.

titan and plus.jpg

41mm base... does it come in a TPD compliant 2ml version?? :P

I have the supreme plus 20/10/5/0ml version and it does have a good flavour vape and yes reasonable clouds.

Just looked and it's not on their website.... Could it be another item like their separated coil jig that is only rumoured and never appears? Or is it april 1st again and not august... would certainly explain all the rain and weather!
Weirdly enough there were some posts recently that seemed to indicate that the steamcrave products had recieved TPD certificates.

IMG_0032.JPG

Back
Top Bottom