What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Anyone tried Wild Roots juice?

Lung Redemption

Postman
That shhh is yummy.. only 5 (weird) flavour combinations, but damn it's good. A bit outside my economical price range, but they've done a lovely job with their juices (as best i can tell).

https://wildrootseliquid.com/

I have my favorites, but they're all really nice, thanks for letting me taste test them Bigcloud... ;) (if you somehow get sick of the blueberry one, it has a home here, hehehe).

Last edited:
If you do give them a shot, i'd be interested to hear what you think, i found the flavour combinations weird but unexpectedly lovely.

(i don't know these guys, just loved what i tasted and wanted to shine a little light on them)

i forgot about this juice @Badayuni i reckon this could be exactly what you are looking for ;)

Thanks so much for the heads up on these juices. Fruit lovers dream a couple of them right up my street

I've just ordered the sample pack. Are they 70vg 30 pg? And what are they like on stock coils? Also are they artificially sweet

Thanks so much for the heads up on these juices. Fruit lovers dream a couple of them right up my street

I've just ordered the sample pack. Are they 70vg 30 pg? And what are they like on stock coils? Also are they artificially sweet

might have struck gold here then if a couple are right up your street :D they are 70/30 juices i wouldnt say artificially sweet at all i can tell you they are really tasty cant comment on the stock coil as i used it on a dripper and the cotton stayed pretty damm clean :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom