Vape Club
What's new

Anyone tried these liquids

Fogster

Postman
Hi folks,

Apologies if I am posting this in the wrong place but was wondering if anyone had tried these liquids:

Kings of Vapour - Purple Haze
Kings of Vapour - vimtos
Kings of Vapour - Raspberry Slush Puppy
Mad Clouds - Green Slush
Mad Clouds - Blueberry Grape Bubblegum
Stika Bombz - Strawberry Chenies
Stika Bombz - Blueberry sour

If anyone has could they offer up an opinion on them please?

Thanks.

Vape Club
I have never tried any of them but I can give you really useful info;

Other peoples opinions of juice ain't worth a dime. Taste is totally subjective. For every 10 people who'll say a juice is great, they'll be another 10 saying it's awful and another 10 saying it was so-so.

I've tried some stuff that people I trust and respect said was amazing and I thought it was crap and vice-versa.

How some folks can get the mileage they do from being "juice reviewers" is beyond me, they're just promoters in it for the free juice.

Hi Ward,

Appreciate the open and honest response mate, will just bite the bullet and buy some of them and hope for the best... worst case I can give them away if not to my liking... we allowed to do that on here?

Cheers,

AcmeFog
Hi Ward,

Appreciate the open and honest response mate, will just bite the bullet and buy some of them and hope for the best... worst case I can give them away if not to my liking... we allowed to do that on here?

Cheers,

Most have had the same journey with juice, I wasted a small fortune in my first few months finding my sweet spot but then turned to DIY and now it's costing pennies. Don't assume the word "premium" means anything, it's grossly overused. Don't assume a high price is a guarantee of quality, it isn't. Don't be afraid to try some cheaper juices, they might surprise you. And finally, don't buy too much of anything until you've tried it.

Good luck!

Very good advice. I've binned or given away more liquid than I've used for exactly those reasons.

What I try to do is buy liquid that the vendor aso does in a concentrate. Tjuice for example or Ciggy juice who do 2ml testers for less than a quid

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom