What's new

Am I the only one?

Vape lord

Postman
Do any of you guys ever just get the odd packet of cigarettes, smoke them, and then just turn straight back to vaping? I'm doing that a bit at the moment to be honest and feel like a bit of a let down to this community [emoji29]
It's just so easy now to buy the occasional packet of my slim menthols and then just turn back to vaping once I've finished the pack. I think there's just something about having a real cigarette that vaping can't compete with. Don't get me wrong, I love vaping and I obviously stick to it in general. But every so often I just get too tempted!
Let me know if any of you have done this too! I'm still young so I'm not as concerned about health as some of you may be but still want to say goodbye to analogs forever sometime soon.

at first when i started vaping i almost caved in * bought some smokes, but then i thought do i want to end up like i was before vaping, know i cant even stand the smell of smokes let alone having one .

Not quite the same as you, but I still have a few cigarettes.
Mainly first thing in the morning when I get up.

at first when i started vaping i almost caved in * bought some smokes, but then i thought do i want to end up like i was before vaping, know i cant even stand the smell of smokes let alone having one .
Kudos to you mate! Problem is for me, whenever I'm on my last few I begin to get tired of them again and I'm happy to vape again solidly. But then the urge just comes back a few days later to get more fags. Tis definitely a tough one.

Almost a year in and tempted, but it aint going to happen.

Not for me the thing that got me to stop smoking was the flavours, I can’t get that in a cigarette so for me I don’t see the point I would just want my strawberry delight.

Vape lord, if you're UK based this may be an idea that might help.

Drake's in the UK do Naturally Extracted Tobacco liquids and concentrates, and a company called City Vape does a good menthol mint liquid named Artic Mint that is pretty strong. Maybe you could mix a liquid together that would replicate menthol cigarettes, if you're not UK based the idea could still work though.

Back
Top Bottom