What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Am I MTL or DTL?

Gearbest do an express epacket or ukexpress thing , I think its called priority line, similar to fasttech but gearbest unfortunately use Yodel once it reaches our shores and they're a pain.
I'm not 100% sure whether lipo batteries can be sent that way though but it should tell you on the site.

I can wait the 3 weeks, great price. Will I notice much of a difference from what I have? Any recommendations for cheapest juices?
Yes you will mate. I used an aerotank (pretty much the.same as the geni, just solid steel) when I first started and they are great but the nautilus tanks are regarded as the best stock coil mtl tank available. The coils are much bigger and offer the choice of 0.7, 1.2, 1.6, 1.8, 1.8 clapton or tc coils. The.1.8 or 0.7 ohm ones are the most highly regarded and the ones that come in the zelos kit. I was lucky enough tonreceive one of the first ones from aspire to try. I'd previously been using.the original nautilus. Incredible flavour. The mod is great too.

What kind of flavours do you enjoy. Always worth checking simong' s mtl liquid thread in the other section.
I enjoy manabush. Pretty much the gold standard of tobacco, desert blends. Not super cheap though. One pound liquid ,online make some good juices. Mrs kid has always used the American lite tobacco and the ry 4 is good too. Keep to 50/50 liquids for best results but the nautilus will wick up to 70/30 with no issue.

Gearbest do an express epacket or ukexpress thing , I think its called priority line, similar to fasttech but gearbest unfortunately use Yodel once it reaches our shores and they're a pain.
I'm not 100% sure whether lipo batteries can be sent that way though but it should tell you on the site.
Well I live in Ireland but should be much the same

Yes you will mate. I used an aerotank (pretty much the.same as the geni, just solid steel) when I first started and they are great but the nautilus tanks are regarded as the best stock coil mtl tank available. The coils are much bigger and offer the choice of 0.7, 1.2, 1.6, 1.8, 1.8 clapton or tc coils. The.1.8 or 0.7 ohm ones are the most highly regarded and the ones that come in the zelos kit. I was lucky enough tonreceive one of the first ones from aspire to try. I'd previously been using.the original nautilus. Incredible flavour. The mod is great too.

What kind of flavours do you enjoy. Always worth checking simong' s mtl liquid thread in the other section.
I enjoy manabush. Pretty much the gold standard of tobacco, desert blends. Not super cheap though. One pound liquid ,online make some good juices. Mrs kid has always used the American lite tobacco and the ry 4 is good too. Keep to 50/50 liquids for best results but the nautilus will wick up to 70/30 with no issue.
Good to hear, tend to use Heisenberg, black ice flavours a lot but like dessert flavours also. Tend to stay away from tobacco

Thanks Mick.

Not sure on ali but.
https://www.gearbest.com/mod-kits/pp_612165.html
They have black and silver too.

One problem with the Zelos no matter where you buy it from China. It has a built in battery. I am not sure if and how they would ship to uk. If they still ship batteries and mods with built in batteries the shipping may be expensive. I haven't purchased batteries from China since Fogstar emerged so i'm at a loss on how to advise, sorry

I've just ordered juice from vapegoo at 70vg 30pg should this be ok in my genitank that I'm using at moment. I thought the offer was great, 3 x 120ml at 6mg nic for €40 so I ordered. But now having re read your post above you mentioned the nautilus would handle the 70/30. Have I made a big mistake ?

I've just ordered juice from vapegoo at 70vg 30pg should this be ok in my genitank that I'm using at moment. I thought the offer was great, 3 x 120ml at 6mg nic for €40 so I ordered. But now having re read your post above you mentioned the nautilus would handle the 70/30. Have I made a big mistake ?
As I say closer to 50/50 is better but as I remember vapegoo wicks fine. Not the most flavoursome of juice a in my experience but some love it. You should be ok mate.

As I say closer to 50/50 is better but as I remember vapegoo wicks fine. Not the most flavoursome of juice a in my experience but some love it. You should be ok mate.
Good value and in that bundle works out better value than the cheap stuff I get here. I'll give it a go

Back
Top Bottom