What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Am I MTL or DTL?

Perfect. The best fit to move up to would be the nautilus 2. No need to upgrade the mod if you don't want to but it's always good to have a back up. The nautilus have slightly larger coils and similar airflow control. Very good tank indeed. Should you go for a mod there's a matching one to the nautilus called the zellos and eleaf still make good ones. I love the innokin coolfire 4 plus. Not a new mod but very reliable and a big built in battery. Plus its very ergonomic. There's so many to choose from now though.
Cheers buddy, I will look to order the nautilus and def want another mod so I will have a back up.

Perfect. The best fit to move up to would be the nautilus 2. No need to upgrade the mod if you don't want to but it's always good to have a back up. The nautilus have slightly larger coils and similar airflow control. Very good tank indeed. Should you go for a mod there's a matching one to the nautilus called the zellos and eleaf still make good ones. I love the innokin coolfire 4 plus. Not a new mod but very reliable and a big built in battery. Plus its very ergonomic. There's so many to choose from now though.

Personally in this case I would Suggest the S22 from JacVapour that many of the guys on here have tested for review, and gave it a massive thumbs up.

DTL, and MTL coils, 0.5 & 1.0 ohm, wide airflow range.
Been tried on 60/40 70/30 and 80/20 juice.

$31.58 Authentic Aspire Zelos 50W 2500mAh VV VW TC APV Mod - Zelos, Aluminum, Red (free shipping) - FastTech.com

https://fs.tc/p/6898302 would this be the zellos you'd recommend?

$31.58 Authentic Aspire Zelos 50W 2500mAh VV VW TC APV Mod - Zelos, Aluminum, Red (free shipping) - FastTech.coli

https://fs.tc/p/6898302 would this be the zellos you'd recommend?
Ordering aspire from fastech to the UK is a it of a ballache buddy. It can be dome If needed but have a look at gearbest. Check out the jac vapour one too. It.seems to be receiving good reviews but the nautilus is the king.

Ordering aspire from fastech to the UK is a it of a ballache buddy. It can be dome If needed but have a look at gearbest. Check out the jac vapour one too. It.seems to be receiving good reviews but the nautilus is the king.
What about alieexpress? Seems very cheap

That's a brilliant deal, any idea how long they usually take to arrive?
I think gearbest are taking about 3 weeks with standard postage. Have a look at the vendor section and gearbest. There's a section on the shipping way of gearbest. Fastech are faster but hell of a saving for the price.
I shall put a call out for @crustyfolker . He is great with gearbest postage recommendations.

I think gearbest are taking about 3 weeks with standard postage. Have a look at the vendor section and gearbest. There's a section on the shipping way of gearbest. Fastech are faster but hell of a saving for the price.
I shall put a call out for @crustyfolker . He is great with gearbest postage recommendations.
I can wait the 3 weeks, great price. Will I notice much of a difference from what I have? Any recommendations for cheapest juices?

Back
Top Bottom