What's new

Alternative to Five Pawns e liquids

Its not going to be easy to find a cheap eliquid with the flavour profile of 5pawns. I like the 5 pawns tobacco range, not as good as druids brew, but they are good. I don't like all these custard or sweet flavoured tobacco juices, but no disrespect to the eliquids mentioned above as they are popular, but tried them and they are not for me. I just think that whatever you enjoy vaping, vape it, finding a cheaper alternative could be an endless task.

Definitely not looking to replace Five Pawns with cheap e-liquids .
It's rather a side jump to find similar quality experience with other brand so I can rotate less often with what I like .

Like I said I am not so keen on tobacco flavour anymore , nor I like too sweet juices .
I find five Pawns to be bang on with the flavour profile for my taste , and ever since I have discovered them I can't seem to like anything else !

Not tried yet or bought. Have drakes and rope cut on my list to try.
Are you referring to Drake's tobacco line ?

I used have most of them and coffee one was a very good .
My wife has been exclusively vaping their Golden Virginia . This one is definitely good if you into tobacco .
Sadly though , Drake's supplies in UK for GV have dried out .
I've been buying their GV 50/50 until it was out of stock and has been for months .
I then started buying 70/30 version and that too has gone out !
Drake's don't reply to emails either nor the naturevape ( their distributor ) has a clue when they will get it in stock .
Sucks !

Juice cabin. I have a couple of bottles on a shelf. Not tried them yet.

have you tried Digbys? They might have something that floats your boat.

https://www.digbysjuices.co.uk/

Manabush's Cola range is really good too, if you like cola.

A lot of the unusual and unique flavours I used to like 4 years ago have disappeared, I don't think there's a big enough market for them.

I vape a lot of the juice cabins tobacco, which is very good, but they also do a lot of other flavours which may suit you.

Back
Top Bottom