What's new

Aliexpress no paypal why not

Free protection is worth exactly what you paid for it I feel.

I have ordered a few items from Ali Express and they have been great. I am usually a stickler for using Paypal but like others have said, some vendors don't use Paypal, i don't think it's down to Ali Express themselves. I do know by reading up on them that they will pursue refunds if they are warranted which is why i paid with card.

I’ve had a refund from AliExpress in the past and it was simple and painless. I do prefer using PayPal whenever I can but if the vendor won’t accept it I’ll happily use my card on the back of AliExpress’s money back guarantee.

To slightly contradict my previous post, I have just received a refund from AliExpress for non-delivery of a different item which came through in less than a day, so that time it went well but it doesn't always.

I still recommend PayPal for protection though and contacting them is almost completely impossible.

I have had issues with Paypal getting refunds, they seem that layed back and their attitude is i don't care. I was having trouble with a vendor and asked Paypal to step in. In the time it took Paypal to respond i had sorted the problem out myself, The funny thing was i got an e-mail from them saying they were glad to of helped solve the situation. I just laughed to myself and thought yeah whatever.

I used the little chat bot "Eva" that appears on the right of the "Orders" page. AliExpress then processed my refund automatically.

I used the little chat bot "Eva" that appears on the right of the "Orders" page. AliExpress then processed my refund automatically.

I've never had any success with the chat bot. It's only ever taken me round in circles.

Back
Top Bottom